Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kraken?

68 posts in this topic

Posted

crying-baby.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

Hardy said it himself that it was from a comment on a message board.. When did he ever say otherwise?

I've read more than once in interviews that he called himself the kraken while at ole miss.

Posted

The Dolphins? hahahahahahaah

2 people like this

Posted

how about you call wake sigmund and the DLine the sea monsters....because it's the dolphins, get it? sea monsters?

0914_sigmund.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

Really? 

Posted

Why don't you PM him and ask him yourself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

man, your guys could even have their own theme song already done. HOW COOL!!!!!!

you gotta have friends.

2 people like this

Posted

Just me, but I would be more concerned about my team sucking ass than a trivial nickname.

4 people like this

Posted

Phinisher is a cool nickname.  Good job there.  Back to your question and its answer.  Here,, we do not worry about the past--we look to the future.  Kraken said he was getting 50 sacks this year.  That is more than Wake could do in 4.  Greg Hardy, therefore, is more than 4 times better than Wake, if you consider his future vs.. Wake's past.  It is that simple

1 person likes this

Posted

Why does Greg Hardy and his less than 20 career sacks get to be called the "Kracken" by everyone, when Cam Wake for the Dolphins has been releasing the Kraken for years, racking up 10+ sacks every season since he came to the NFL in 2009. His 15 sacks last year, trail Greg Hardys career numbers by 3. 

Hardy is a very good, and very up in coming pass rusher, but lets not get carried away (looking at you mac attack show) in calling Hardy "the kracken"......Cam Wake and his 43 sacks in 4 years says hello. 

Dude didnt your fins just loose to the cowgirls????

Posted

Why does Greg Hardy and his less than 20 career sacks get to be called the "Kracken" by everyone, when Cam Wake for the Dolphins has been releasing the Kraken for years, racking up 10+ sacks every season since he came to the NFL in 2009. His 15 sacks last year, trail Greg Hardys career numbers by 3. 

Hardy is a very good, and very up in coming pass rusher, but lets not get carried away (looking at you mac attack show) in calling Hardy "the kracken"......Cam Wake and his 43 sacks in 4 years says hello. 

I'm sorry.  I am missing the point of your post.  Can you elaborate?  We can't have an open, honest discussion unless all parties can agree that they understand each other's point of view.  Are you saying that Cam Wake is upset or that you are upset?

Also, which one of us is Chris McClain?  Although he is the ONLY show on FNZ I can stomach, I was unaware that he did anything more than occasionally come here to get show topics.  Is he amongst us and we are unaware?

In closing, the team with the greatest uniform of all-time says hello to you.

Posted

Jared Allen has had at least as many sacks in the past six years as Greg Hardy had last year.

Is he Jesus?