Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wait til kraken finds out there is a wannabe kraken and that kraken plays on a team that the kraken will face next season.

kraken

Why does Greg Hardy and his less than 20 career sacks get to be called the "Kracken" by everyone, when Cam Wake for the Dolphins has been releasing the Kraken for years, racking up 10+ sacks every season since he came to the NFL in 2009. His 15 sacks last year, trail Greg Hardys career numbers by 3. 

Hardy is a very good, and very up in coming pass rusher, but lets not get carried away (looking at you mac attack show) in calling Hardy "the kracken"......Cam Wake and his 43 sacks in 4 years says hello. 

Hardy isn't even in his prime yet. He's just scratching the surface of what he's capable of. He put up 11 sacks in 10 games started. He also plays against the LT giving CJ the RT. Cam Wake is approaching the downside of his career.

He don't have sht on Greg " No obvious weakness" Hardy.

What if Wake doesn't want to be called Kraken? Ever consider that?

I don't think this is a question you give rational answers to.

There is only one rational answer to this.

Hardy is a PANTHER....the other is not.

The end

Honestly, I'm going to chalk this one up as a win for the troll. He posted one nonsensical thread and got 4 pages out of it without having to post again.

edit: I just made it 5 pages...

Phinisher....used to go by "HenneGivenSunday". One of my favorite non-Panther fan posters through the years.

Can't wait to see the Kraken fug Tannehill up this year! :)

Jesus, thank you!!!

People forget so easily around here. And man, don't bring up a nickname or panther fans get all itchy.

Guys.....guys....I love the panthers, I know you're tired of hearing it but they are legit my #2. Many people around these parts have seen me at pre season and regular season games representing the cats! I am not a troll, and the "fins suck" stuff is kind of funny considering its coming from this fanbase......arent we pretty much going through the same exact thing the last 5-8 years?

I always got a long with everyone here, not a troll, just coming on back with the season started and wanted to start a healthy debate.

Lets call this one a tie. Cam can be Kraken in the AFC and Hardy can be the Kraken in the NFC.

When we play November 24th, we can make a friendly wager on who has more sacks that game! Deal?