Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Witherspoons gotta booboo

57 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Fat Pat indulging?

Shocking!

ftfy

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

open fracture can last a lot longer than a week or two, he could possibly miss week 1 against Saints. Doesn't matter much as the Falcons questionable O line just went from bad to worse in past 24 hrs.

How you like this tweet from falcons camp:
@knoxbardeen: #Bengals DL is wreaking havoc in #Falcons backfield in 11-on-11 drills. Pressure coming mainly from right side but a little of both.

Whoa whoa whoa. Slow down there man tits. That Saints D will not do shit against the Falcons. Slow your roll you fat transvestite and go learn the proper height to hang artwork.

Posted · Report post

Whoa whoa whoa. Slow down there man tits. That Saints D will not do poo against the Falcons. Slow your roll you fat transvestite and go learn the proper height to hang artwork.

Did you just smack talk me with the height i hung my artwork!? I guess this is what happens when you get old?

Posted · Report post

Yeah, SCP...
You can't expect him to get off his hoveround while holding frame, can you?
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Whoa whoa whoa. Slow down there man tits. That Saints D will not do poo against the Falcons. Slow your roll you fat transvestite and go learn the proper height to hang yourself.

Again, ftfy

Posted · Report post

Falcons Oline sucks ass. This is not new information

Yeah and the Bengals have Geno Atkins, Michael Johnson, and Carlos Dunlap. Saints aren't exactly trotting those guys out every Sunday.

Posted · Report post

Did you just smack talk me with the height i hung my artwork!? I guess this is what happens when you get old?

When you brag about a print you purchased, then post a photo of said print hanging on a wall at a height that is even with a countertop backsplash, then yes. Maybe that flies in a dorm room. You should get your mom and pops to come eyeball your artwork before you hang it.

Posted · Report post

When you brag about a print you purchased, then post a photo of said print hanging on a wall at a height that is even with a countertop backsplash, then yes. Maybe that flies in a dorm room. You should get your mom and pops to come eyeball your artwork before you hang it.

Can't believe I'm even wasting my time addressing an interior design question with an old hillbilly that wears camouflage cargo pants. If you look at picture, you will see the center of black line, which is center of painting is at 61.75".

Now go google and see what the common accepted hanging height is for artwork!

Let me help you a little:
The center of your hanging should be right around 60 inches (conveniently, my personal height) from the floor
http://www.abchao.com/blog/2011/7/21/dewit-hang-your-art-at-the-correct-height.html

http://stellersgallery.com/blog/archives/hanging-art-tips#.UgZ_Jcu9KK0

simple rule of thumb to hanging art at the right height is to place the center of the art object at 60″ to 63″ above the floor

http://www.picturehangingsystems.com/picture-hanging/height/

282940_201574940004658_1551269513_n.jpg

Stick to stuff you know next time like NASCAR, camouflage, or beer.

Posted · Report post

Falcons v Taints games this year should be on Saturday, like all of the other college games. I'll bet they break the 1000 total yds mark in each game. Alabama could teach them a thing or two.

Posted · Report post

WTF is your personal height? Are you saying you are only 5 feet tall?

Posted · Report post

5' 0" and 250lbs is not a good thing...unless you want to be king of the oompa loompas.

oompa_loompa_hump.gif