Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Witherspoons gotta booboo

57 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Can't believe I'm even wasting my time addressing an interior design question with an old hillbilly that wears camouflage cargo pants. If you look at picture, you will see the center of black line, which is center of painting is at 61.75".

Now go google and see what the common accepted hanging height is for artwork!

Let me help you a little:
The center of your hanging should be right around 60 inches (conveniently, my personal height) from the floor
http://www.abchao.com/blog/2011/7/21/dewit-hang-your-art-at-the-correct-height.html

http://stellersgallery.com/blog/archives/hanging-art-tips#.UgZ_Jcu9KK0

simple rule of thumb to hanging art at the right height is to place the center of the art object at 60″ to 63″ above the floor

http://www.picturehangingsystems.com/picture-hanging/height/

282940_201574940004658_1551269513_n.jpg

Stick to stuff you know next time like NASCAR, camouflage, or beer.

can you believe this shithead

Posted · Report post

Maybe a mural that takes up the whole wall....
But a 24x20 frame should go eye level

Posted · Report post

So witherspoon is out for atl indefinately with a dislocated finger. What a wous. Didn't lett cut his finger off so he could play?

Sent from my ADR910L using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

It's Weatherspoon, not "Will" Witherspoon.

#Failed!!!!

Posted · Report post

like I said," cut the fugger off." He ain't gettin any younger. Missing a year in the NFL can be career ending itself. But then again, let the falcs pay his busted ass to sit on the bench. Just another plus in the Panther column.

Panthers' fan here, but why don't you cut your finger up smartass.

Posted · Report post

Can't believe I'm even wasting my time addressing an interior design question with an old hillbilly that wears camouflage cargo pants. If you look at picture, you will see the center of black line, which is center of painting is at 61.75".

Now go google and see what the common accepted hanging height is for artwork!

Let me help you a little:
The center of your hanging should be right around 60 inches (conveniently, my personal height) from the floor
http://www.abchao.com/blog/2011/7/21/dewit-hang-your-art-at-the-correct-height.html

http://stellersgallery.com/blog/archives/hanging-art-tips#.UgZ_Jcu9KK0

simple rule of thumb to hanging art at the right height is to place the center of the art object at 60″ to 63″ above the floor

http://www.picturehangingsystems.com/picture-hanging/height/

282940_201574940004658_1551269513_n.jpg

Stick to stuff you know next time like NASCAR, camouflage, or beer.

LMAO You are so fucking faggie.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Panthers' fan here, but why don't you cut your finger up smartass.

you sure you're a panther fan? Hell, I don"t even know the names of the Falcons players, but you are quick to their rescue. Every player at Atl could cut a foot or a finger off and I'd applaud. Might even instigate it. But that seems like it might hurt your feelings, you in the closet falcon lover. besides bwood, I thought I told you to keep your comments to yourself?

Posted · Report post

you sure you're a panther fan? Hell, I don"t even know the names of the Falcons players, but you are quick to their rescue. Every player at Atl could cut a foot or a finger off and I'd applaud. Might even instigate it. But that seems like it might hurt your feelings, you in the closet falcon lover. besides bwood, I thought I told you to keep your comments to yourself?

Lol Falcons lover? That's the best you can come up with.

I hate the Failcons to death but I have no problem confronting a smart ass. That was the dumbest shot I've seen: Witherspoons/cutting finger. I mean if you wanted to take a shot, at least spell the name right. And you ain't my mom so don't tell me what to do. I can say whatever I want.

#SmackTalk

Posted · Report post

'you're not my mom?'

lulz. (that's how you kiddies say it, right?)

Posted · Report post

Lol Falcons lover? That's the best you can come up with.

I hate the Failcons to death but I have no problem confronting a smart ass. That was the dumbest shot I've seen: Witherspoons/cutting finger. I mean if you wanted to take a shot, at least spell the name right. And you ain't my mom so don't tell me what to do. I can say whatever I want.

#SmackTalk

If I had to choose between a finger or my nfl career, its a no brainer. + wouldn't be the first guy to do it (in the nfl). But your a panthers fan who is taking shots at a panthers fan who is taking shots at Atlanta players? Get out of the closet you falcons lover. And If I was your mom I would've swallowed.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

If I had to choose between a finger or my nfl career, its a no brainer. + wouldn't be the first guy to do it (in the nfl). But your a panthers fan who is taking shots at a panthers fan who is taking shots at Atlanta players? Get out of the closet you falcons lover. And If I was your mom I would've swallowed.

So, you swallow?

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Did I just see a dude post a picture of him measuring how high he hung a print?  I think I've officially seen everything now.  Thank you, INTERNET.  And this was after I witnessed a turtle fucking a chihuahua. 

Posted · Report post

If I was Carolina sucks mom I would have used a hungry rat and a string to get that little bastard out of me.

Perhaps she tried and failed. That would explain the partial retardation.