Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Witherspoons gotta booboo

57 posts in this topic

Posted

If I had to choose between a finger or my nfl career, its a no brainer. + wouldn't be the first guy to do it (in the nfl). But your a panthers fan who is taking shots at a panthers fan who is taking shots at Atlanta players? Get out of the closet you falcons lover. And If I was your mom I would've swallowed.

Glad to know you swallows.

Posted

If I was Carolina sucks mom I would have used a hungry rat and a string to get that little bastard out of me.

Perhaps she tried and failed. That would explain the partial retardation.

That would explain why you "messaged" me to let me know that you're a 30 years old virgin living with your mom. That was pretty strange why you did it, but whatever. How many other huddlers have you done that to. I'm sorry but I'm not going to be your friend on a fantasy forum. Go suck a big one for yourself, okay?

Posted

That would explain why you "messaged" me to let me know that you're a 30 years old virgin living with your mom. That was pretty strange why you did it, but whatever. How many other huddlers have you done that to. I'm sorry but I'm not going to be your friend on a fantasy forum. Go suck a big one for yourself, okay?

Lmao.

you mad bro?

Posted

Lmao.

you mad bro?

Bwood, please shut up. We all know it's you.No need to hide.

Posted

If I was Carolina sucks mom I would have used a hungry rat and a string to get that little bastard out of me.

Perhaps she tried and failed. That would explain the partial retardation.

Yeah you mad bro, that one must of hit close to home.

Posted

Glad to know you swallows.

Glad to know who the in-the-closet falcon loving, falcon lovers are too! You fugging falcon lover. i bet you"d swallow for Matt Ryan, wouldn't ya? You cry at night with the thought of a single hair on a falcons player head being hurt at all. Then I come along talking about chopping thier fingers off all together. And that hurt you. It hurt you bad. Vamps not bwood & you're not a panthers fan.

Posted

Glad to know who the in-the-closet falcon loving, falcon lovers are too! You fugging falcon lover. i bet you"d swallow for Matt Ryan, wouldn't ya? You cry at night with the thought of a single hair on a falcons player head being hurt at all. Then I come along talking about chopping thier fingers off all together. And that hurt you. It hurt you bad. Vamps not bwood & you're not a panthers fan.

Lol that doesn't hurt me a bit. That was weak. Try harder like when you swallow cocks boy.

Posted

Can't believe I'm even wasting my time addressing an interior design question with an old hillbilly that wears camouflage cargo pants. If you look at picture, you will see the center of black line, which is center of painting is at 61.75".

Now go google and see what the common accepted hanging height is for artwork!

Let me help you a little:

The center of your hanging should be right around 60 inches (conveniently, my personal height) from the floor

http://www.abchao.com/blog/2011/7/21/dewit-hang-your-art-at-the-correct-height.html

http://stellersgallery.com/blog/archives/hanging-art-tips#.UgZ_Jcu9KK0

simple rule of thumb to hanging art at the right height is to place the center of the art object at 60″ to 63″ above the floor

http://www.picturehangingsystems.com/picture-hanging/height/

282940_201574940004658_1551269513_n.jpg

Stick to stuff you know next time like NASCAR, camouflage, or beer.

LOL!

It's moments like these that we keep you around.   I honestly cannot fathom how sad the person is sitting behind that computer screen with all of the hours you spend asking for our approval.

2 people like this

Posted

must be his nose pickin' finger

Posted

Lol that doesn't hurt me a bit. That was weak. Try harder like when you swallow cocks boy.

I ssaid if I was your mom I would have swallowed. Instead of giving birth to another skank ass falcon lovin, falcon lover like yourself. Plus, if I was your mother you wouldn't have the password to my computer to be on the sites harrassing decent panther fans. cause I woulda kicked you out my basement by your 20th birthday.

Posted

I ssaid if I was your mom I would have swallowed. Instead of giving birth to another skank ass falcon lovin, falcon lover like yourself. Plus, if I was your mother you wouldn't have the password to my computer to be on the sites harrassing decent panther fans. cause I woulda kicked you out my basement by your 20th birthday.

We get it. You like to swallow. No need to hide.

And I'm 23. Been living by myself since 18. With a degree and a full time job.

Harassing? Lol Tell me about it. It's your thread, not mine.

Posted

We get it. You like to swallow. No need to hide.

And I'm 23. Been living by myself since 18. With a degree and a full time job.

Harassing? Lol Tell me about it. It's your thread, not mine.

you live by yourself?

when did your Antonio Banderas blow up doll move out?