#31 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,102 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:50 AM

you sure you're a panther fan? Hell, I don"t even know the names of the Falcons players, but you are quick to their rescue. Every player at Atl could cut a foot or a finger off and I'd applaud. Might even instigate it. But that seems like it might hurt your feelings, you in the closet falcon lover. besides bwood, I thought I told you to keep your comments to yourself?

Lol Falcons lover? That's the best you can come up with.

I hate the Failcons to death but I have no problem confronting a smart ass. That was the dumbest shot I've seen: Witherspoons/cutting finger. I mean if you wanted to take a shot, at least spell the name right. And you ain't my mom so don't tell me what to do. I can say whatever I want.

#SmackTalk

#32 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,473 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:26 PM

'you're not my mom?'

lulz. (that's how you kiddies say it, right?)

#33 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,437 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 13 August 2013 - 07:49 AM

Lol Falcons lover? That's the best you can come up with.

I hate the Failcons to death but I have no problem confronting a smart ass. That was the dumbest shot I've seen: Witherspoons/cutting finger. I mean if you wanted to take a shot, at least spell the name right. And you ain't my mom so don't tell me what to do. I can say whatever I want.

#SmackTalk

If I had to choose between a finger or my nfl career, its a no brainer. + wouldn't be the first guy to do it (in the nfl). But your a panthers fan who is taking shots at a panthers fan who is taking shots at Atlanta players? Get out of the closet you falcons lover. And If I was your mom I would've swallowed.

#34 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 07:50 AM

If I had to choose between a finger or my nfl career, its a no brainer. + wouldn't be the first guy to do it (in the nfl). But your a panthers fan who is taking shots at a panthers fan who is taking shots at Atlanta players? Get out of the closet you falcons lover. And If I was your mom I would've swallowed.

So, you swallow?

#35 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,553 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:16 AM

Did I just see a dude post a picture of him measuring how high he hung a print?  I think I've officially seen everything now.  Thank you, INTERNET.  And this was after I witnessed a turtle fuging a chihuahua. 

#36 Vampire the buffet slayer

Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,120 posts
  • Locationunder an aluminum hat

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:25 AM

If I was Carolina sucks mom I would have used a hungry rat and a string to get that little bastard out of me.

Perhaps she tried and failed. That would explain the partial retardation.

#37 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,102 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:51 AM

Glad to know you swallows.

#38 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,102 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:55 AM

If I was Carolina sucks mom I would have used a hungry rat and a string to get that little bastard out of me.

That would explain why you "messaged" me to let me know that you're a 30 years old virgin living with your mom. That was pretty strange why you did it, but whatever. How many other huddlers have you done that to. I'm sorry but I'm not going to be your friend on a fantasy forum. Go suck a big one for yourself, okay?

#39 Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,120 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:59 AM

That would explain why you "messaged" me to let me know that you're a 30 years old virgin living with your mom. That was pretty strange why you did it, but whatever. How many other huddlers have you done that to. I'm sorry but I'm not going to be your friend on a fantasy forum. Go suck a big one for yourself, okay?

Lmao.

you mad bro?

#40 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,102 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:02 AM

Lmao.

you mad bro?

Bwood, please shut up. We all know it's you.No need to hide.

#41 Vampire the buffet slayer

Fat Alice's Dietitian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,120 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:05 AM

Yeah you mad bro, that one must of hit close to home.

#42 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,437 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:28 AM

Glad to know you swallows.

Glad to know who the in-the-closet falcon loving, falcon lovers are too! You fugging falcon lover. i bet you"d swallow for Matt Ryan, wouldn't ya? You cry at night with the thought of a single hair on a falcons player head being hurt at all. Then I come along talking about chopping thier fingers off all together. And that hurt you. It hurt you bad. Vamps not bwood & you're not a panthers fan.

#43 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,102 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:38 PM

Glad to know who the in-the-closet falcon loving, falcon lovers are too! You fugging falcon lover. i bet you"d swallow for Matt Ryan, wouldn't ya? You cry at night with the thought of a single hair on a falcons player head being hurt at all. Then I come along talking about chopping thier fingers off all together. And that hurt you. It hurt you bad. Vamps not bwood & you're not a panthers fan.

Lol that doesn't hurt me a bit. That was weak. Try harder like when you swallow cocks boy.

#44 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,105 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:32 PM

Can't believe I'm even wasting my time addressing an interior design question with an old hillbilly that wears camouflage cargo pants. If you look at picture, you will see the center of black line, which is center of painting is at 61.75".

Now go google and see what the common accepted hanging height is for artwork!

Let me help you a little:
The center of your hanging should be right around 60 inches (conveniently, my personal height) from the floor
http://www.abchao.co...ect-height.html

http://stellersgalle...ps#.UgZ_Jcu9KK0

simple rule of thumb to hanging art at the right height is to place the center of the art object at 60″ to 63″ above the floor

http://www.pictureha...hanging/height/

282940_201574940004658_1551269513_n.jpg

Stick to stuff you know next time like NASCAR, camouflage, or beer.

LOL!

It's moments like these that we keep you around.   I honestly cannot fathom how sad the person is sitting behind that computer screen with all of the hours you spend asking for our approval.

#45 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,751 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 02:52 PM

must be his nose pickin' finger

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.