Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jakob

So.. I'm about to finish a fifth of jack daniels in an hour

Jakob    3,918

aannnndd now I'm just sending random tweets to zod.

P.I.A    335

Jack is bad for your health. Guinness, on the other hand, is good for your health! 

• Pie 2

I can only drink a lot of beer at a time. Liquor my stomach can't hold loads of liquor.

Granted, I can't drink soda without getting mad gas either, so maybe it doesn't have to do with my tolerance. I dunno.

Regardless, a fifth of a fifth would probably be a good night for me.

Jakob    3,918

Fug, you drink too much.

I've been told this before. I moved onto beer for the night.

ARSEN    9,453

Last year I got some free box tickets for Dolphins vs Panthers game. I told my friend to be at the stadium around 5pm because game started at 7:30pm. I told him to bring a bottle of jack because there be other huddlers helping us drink. My friend showed up around 6:40pm and none if the huddlers wanted to drink jack (u can ask JR, I kept asking him to help us). So we had 30 minutes before we had to go. We started chugging jack like crazy. 2 of us almost finished the bottle in 20 minutes. I do not remember how I got to the stadium, I do not remember the game nor how I got home... Apparently I ate nachos with extra jalapeños during the game (so my wife said) cause I poo fire the next morning.

j2sgam    997

Salute fug, way to be... Ive done it almost solo in a night, not fuggin with your time constraint......

I brought a pint of Gentleman Jack to the 'Skins game 2 years ago. Opened it & threw away the cap figuring Id get some help drinkin it. I tried to share, er'rybody kept sayin "No".... So, I drank it... Then proceeded to 'BOOOO' every Redskin jersey I saw. biscuit said I pissed off the skins fan sittin behind us really bad. I do not recall that....

Lesson learned: The Huddle tailgate dont like teh whiskey....