Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGA Championship at Oak Hill CC

62 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Again, I said I don't know how true any of it is. This is what has been said of him. And trust me, that article isn't anywhere close to the only source regarding Phil as a fake.

Personally, I don't care at all.  I don't know Phil, nor do I care to know Phil.  Maybe he's a great guy.  He has a reputation for being a less than up-front character to a percentage of the players on tour.  If you don't believe it, fine.  No need to go all white knight to defend him though.

The guy's got millions and doesn't need my defense. I just have a problem with the "I heard from some guy..." and the, "Well, I read this..."

Unitl I see a tour players name with a quote behind it saying something like that, I tend to not give it much credence. But others will accept it as the gospel, and therein lies the issue.   

Posted · Report post

Again, I said I don't know how true any of it is. This is what has been said of him. And trust me, that article isn't anywhere close to the only source regarding Phil as a fake.

Personally, I don't care at all.  I don't know Phil, nor do I care to know Phil.  Maybe he's a great guy.  He has a reputation for being a less than up-front character to a percentage of the players on tour.  If you don't believe it, fine.  No need to go all white knight to defend him though.

Yes plenty of articles out there. But I'm like you I don't have any vested interest. Just pointing it out.

Vijay is apparently worse than any of them for the record.

Posted · Report post

Mickelson's nickname on the tour was (may still be) FIGJAM.

**** I'm good...just ask me.

Posted · Report post

Gary Player and Raymond Floyd are 2 guys whom I've witnessed acting as they belonged at the top of that list, deservedly so.

Posted · Report post

Yes plenty of articles out there. But I'm like you I don't have any vested interest. Just pointing it out.

Vijay is apparently worse than any of them for the record.

I'm pretty sure Vijah is hated by everyone.

Posted · Report post

Tigger doubles the last hole. Will finish at least 5 back and maybe 7 or 8 depending on how Furyk finishes up.

Stick a fork in him

Posted · Report post

Tigger doubles the last hole. Will finish at least 5 back and maybe 7 or 8 depending on how Furyk finishes up.

Stick a fork in him

Yep. No shot.

Posted · Report post

Mick is +1

Serves him right for being a jerk on tour

Posted · Report post

Mick is +1

Serves him right for being a jerk on tour

I couldn't care less than he's a jerk on tour.  He doesn't deserve to be +1. Bet you wouldn't be saying that about Tiger.

Posted · Report post

I couldn't care less than he's a jerk on tour.  He doesn't deserve to be +1. Bet you wouldn't be saying that about Tiger.

It was a joke...

Posted · Report post

It was a joke...

So was mine...

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Haven't seen any of this yet... Hoping to catch some tonight...

Will definitely watch this weekend when we r back home...