Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone else notice....

69 posts in this topic

Posted

Not a game situation, so it's like trying to judge speed from a heat, where all the athlete has to do is go fast enough to make the final.

I liked seeing Edwards make that catch. I'm hearing that he's looking like a legit WR. He may make the team on actual merit this year.

Posted

In a real game cam takes for an easy 10 yard gain. But then again in a real game Hardy probably doesnt end up that far in the backfield.

Posted

Bell pushed him by the QB, cam has a big lane to step up anyways

2 people like this

Posted

If you knew that hardy slowed up then so does Cam. He knew Hardy wasn't going to hit him so no need to take off. In a real game Cam steps up and takes off. No sack and a 15 yard gain

1 person likes this

Posted

I actually think bell pushed him wide enough for cam to step up and deliver an absolute dime. what a beautiful throw.

2 people like this

Posted

Great pass, great catch...if he could have got to Cam he would have.

Posted

XFHkGqV.gif

This is a possible Hardy sack or at least a pass disruption if he didn't slow up after burning Bell? If he extends and surges after rounding the corner he gets to Cam. He isn't allowed to in camp, so he slows up.

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer

how many greg hardy's does he have to defend this year? 

not saying that bell is good or that we don't need to upgrade, btw. juat hardy half assing it = top pressure from many DEs bell will be blocking this year. he should be better.... WE should have better.... but he'll be ok.

Posted

Cam should have been able to step up to avoid the sack and make a similar play, if both were going at 100%.  I think Bell did a decent job actually

1 person likes this

Posted

Lol.  . Are there power meters on the players?   So we know for a fact Hardy is going 75% and Bell is going 100%?  Hardy is a bad man, but it's pretty clear Bell won that one.

I know OL bashing is fashionable.  I mean I started a thread saying I was worried about Silatolu.  But to say Hardy would have beaten bell on that play is a reach at best.  Bell did a good job, Cam did a good job, hell Armanti did a spectacular job.  

1 person likes this

Posted

With his momentum, I don't think he would have had a chance..  I think Bell did pretty well against one of the best rushers in the nfl..  What a throw and catch. I am excited about this offense! After those videos of camp..  

Posted

Cam would have run right over the spot that Hardy vacated, and gotten an easy first down. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Cam would have run right over the spot that Hardy vacated, and gotten an easy first down. 

This.