Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Lets talk about posts, threads and staying on topic for this forum.

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#91 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:52 PM

Ok

#92 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,717 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:57 PM

Keep racism where it belongs.

In the Nascar forum.

AKA the Ghost Town

#93 Mvp2014

Mvp2014

Phenom

• HUDDLER
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:57 PM

I LOVE LAMP

#94 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 7,067 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:14 PM

try taking a crap while cleaniing both ears with Q-Tips.... its devine

QciOtS1.gif

#95 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

• HUDDLER
  • 2,599 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:39 PM

In the ten years I've been on the huddle, I've only let one person truly get under my skin. That was also the only time I've ever had someone on ignore, and that was briefly until I cooled off. Felt kind of like a jackass for letting them get to me like that enough that I probably won't ever let it happen again, and no - I won't be mentioning names.

It's the internet... no one should take it so seriously. I applaud Kurb, The Great One for the statement, and will hope that this is continuously enforced.

Edit: Wtf? Too funny... type in K urb and it puts that "great one" behind it automatically. :lol:

#96 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • 6,288 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:52 PM

tinderbox is an invaluable asset to this community and it would be a travesty to see it go. that said, its topics have no real place in the panthers forum (unless one of our players goes all riley cooper on someone.) it'll be nice to see threads not derailed by page 1

Yeah, we're perfectly capable of quickly getting off topic without bringing race into the equation.

#97 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,615 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:12 PM

I've never put anyone on ignore. Not that anyone cares....I just felt like sharing. 

#98 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,528 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:19 PM

I'd also like to point out, and I'm certainly guilty of this, but the keeping crappy internet images out of good discussion threads is a must. We joke about waiting till gif approved, but I have really enjoyed looking at football posts and not pictures of cats. That's what the lounge "Post a pic, any pic" is for ------just make sure you actually post a pic, but that's a different rule for a different time. 

#99 Jakob

Jakob

never conquered rarely came

• Stop Making Threads...
  • 3,866 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:28 PM

I like turtles

I read the title of this thread and clicked it to post that^

#100 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,194 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:48 PM

If I'm able to sit atop a dolphin while listening to Rage Against the Machine as pyrotechnics go off around me and I'm using a grenade launcher and Olivia Wilde is riding shotgun wearing Donna Karen can I make threads that have nothing to do with Cam not checking down to his 3rd option inside the red zone under 2 mins?

#101 onehellUVAlife

onehellUVAlife

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:51 PM

On a positive note this is great and why I love the Panthers! Wish I could make a thread, idk if this is already posted but even if so worthy of the attention again.

#102 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,125 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 11:52 PM

The smack forum is such a sandbox so it's kinda pointless to rip somebody there, but that just may be me since everybody by now knows my opinion on some posters here. I'm basically at a point where I'm not going to quote posters on here and go back and forth in a debate because people refuse to open their minds, and I realize a lot of people will claim that I do that myself but the difference is I root my opinion in facts and deep research whereas other people are just trying to justify that DeAngelo Williams fat boy decal that somebody ripped them off for that they slapped on their wall. I'm just going to lecture my frequently pinpoint accurate opinion and converse with a limited group of posters on here who actually know what they're talking about. Best I can do to keep civil ATP

#103 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,724 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:49 AM

The smack forum is such a sandbox so it's kinda pointless to rip somebody there, but that just may be me since everybody by now knows my opinion on some posters here. I'm basically at a point where I'm not going to quote posters on here and go back and forth in a debate because people refuse to open their minds, and I realize a lot of people will claim that I do that myself but the difference is I root my opinion in facts and deep research whereas other people are just trying to justify that DeAngelo Williams fat boy decal that somebody ripped them off for that they slapped on their wall. I'm just going to lecture my frequently pinpoint accurate opinion and converse with a limited group of posters on here who actually know what they're talking about. Best I can do to keep civil ATP

You and Fiz are both smug assholes, but the great ones usually are.

That's why I love and admire you both.

#104 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,752 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:43 AM

I've never put anyone on ignore. Not that anyone cares....I just felt like sharing. 

I would respond to your comment if I did not have you on ignore....oh wait.  Nevermind. :jig:

#105 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,632 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:08 AM

I would love to buy 98% of the posters here for what they are worth and sell them for what they think they are worth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com