Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ron Rivera's Training Camp MVP: Armanti Edwards

203 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Want everyone on this team to succeed, but until I see this translate to a game I'm not on the bandwagon.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

The Armanti train has no brakes motherfuckers.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Haters_gonna_hate.jpg

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Armanti has never looked like a legit WR in past TC's....not sure why everyone is writing off his tremendous improvement as saying "he always looks good in TC".

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

I've cracked jokes about Armanti, but damn I flipped my shit on both his big plays last season... I was really happy for the dude (aside from the obvious that it directly benefited us, but legitly happy for him as a person/player).  Even through all the joking I always wished the kid nothing but the best and hope he lights the league on fire this year.

The Man, the Myth, the Legend:  Armanti Edwards.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

tumblr_lriaismIO51qb972po1_500.gif

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Armanti has never looked like a legit WR in past TC's....not sure why everyone is writing off his tremendous improvement as saying "he always looks good in TC".

yep. before this year and early on TC it was "he always looks good in shorts, but wait until the pads come on." this wasn't just fans...it was the coaching staff.

then the pads came on this year and he's still doing good.

and then it's "just wait until he has to fight for the ball" and then he fights for the ball and he still looks good.

now it's "let's see if he can still do it when he knows he's going to be hit over the middle."

i'm not sold, yet, but i'm also not writing this kid off anymore. i'm more inclined to think that he's turned a corner than not. seeing is believing, but right now he's looking really good for the first time of his career...and it's happening consistently and late into training camp.

i hope we have legit weapons in him and ginn. right now it's really looking like we might.

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

i don't want to speak to early, but i think armanti could possibly become the greatest wide receiver in the history of the nfl this year and if you disagree you're a gay communist nazi. 

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

yep. before this year and early on TC it was "he always looks good in shorts, but wait until the pads come on." this wasn't just fans...it was the coaching staff.

then the pads came on this year and he's still doing good.

and then it's "just wait until he has to fight for the ball" and then he fights for the ball and he still looks good.

now it's "let's see if he can still do it when he knows he's going to be hit over the middle."

i'm not sold, yet, but i'm also not writing this kid off anymore. i'm more inclined to think that he's turned a corner than not. seeing is believing, but right now he's looking really good for the first time of his career...and it's happening consistently and late into training camp.

i hope we have legit weapons in him and ginn. right now it's really looking like we might.

Agreed.

It is not just that he has run some nice routes and catching with his hands.  The part that I like is that he is attacking DB's...going up over DB's to make catches...making the very difficult catches.

Really looks like the time and effor thas started to pay off.

I am VERY interested and excited to see how he does in Pre Season.  I hope he gets a ton of reps and balls out.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

good. now produce on the field

Posted · Report post

Want everyone on this team to succeed, but until I see this translate to a game I'm not on the bandwagon.

Exactly.

Posted · Report post

I've decided to no longer get my hopes up on how we look or how a certain player looks the preseason.