Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Someone is about to be very unpopular.

242 posts in this topic

then you need to hear this.

I was watching that with my kids P and was really impressed by that speech... I hope kids everywhere were listening.

There were. Whites either committed them or were responsible for them. Don't even compare.

looool. all those whites in Rwanda and Sierra Leone and let's not forget the famous White Hutus.

it's always always always older folk

Not really that surprising... and yes, they're probably voicing some prejudice, but not in every case.

Older, like how old?  40's?  50s?  Older?

I'm making an assumption you're probably referring to people of my dad's generation...  60 and up.

Yeah James, how dare you be your own person and determine what does and does not offend you as an individual. Surely you should have consulted with MadHatter first, then perhaps you could have reacted correctly.

If someone giving you a compliment offends you (because your own biases make you assume that everyone is truly insulting you...regardless of what they say)....then the problem is with you my friend....not the individual actually complimenting you.

If you know the person and know that they are always using back handed insults....then I agree with you.

But, don't go through life thinking that everyone of a different race who compliments you is making the statement as a back handed insult.

I gotta say Madhatter, I think it's really cool how you don't care what anyone thinks of your double chin.

Rodeo, there have been so many recommendations here on the Tbox for "stormfront", you will have to let us know what you think. I figure it is a bunch of Nazi types, but HW, SZ and Cantrell are there a lot, so clue the rest of us in.

And as far as SZ's vocabulary, you can tell by arguing with him that he is definitely not a doorknob. He argues very well and has much potential as a young man. I personally think he is on the wrong side of a lot of arguments, but still do not think him a moron. Now, about his visiting the Stormfront, we will withhold judgement on that until we get Rodeo's full report.

odd that you would think he is "on the wrong side of a lot of arguments" when i have basically never seen an opponent of his argue in a coherent, logically consistent manner

I gotta say Madhatter, I think it's really cool how you don't care what anyone thinks of your double chin.

Well rodeo, I am VERY impressed that you are so secure in yourself that you don't care that you sound like a bumbling fool everytime you open you mouth or type a sentence.