Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Someone is about to be very unpopular.

242 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The tinderbox doesn't have enough threads criticizing black people. Thank you Zöd.

Posted · Report post

White teenager rebels and/or dresses in the current fashion: Oh, that's just his age.

Black teenager rebels and/or dresses in the current fashion: THIS IS WHY YOU ARE ALL POOR FAILURES.

Still making excuses I see.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

The 5 points in the video do not address all of the problems.  But, they are pretty simple things that would go a long way to helping address many of the issues.

Posted · Report post

Its racist to believe that minorities are incapable of doing the 5 things he listed.

Pick your pants up, take care of your community, stop dropping N bombs, stay in school and apply yourself and don't have kids while you are a teen.

Which of those points are out of reach of every child regardless of race?

Amusingly we used to have a forum dedicated to celebrating the rejection of education and proper grammar, sloppy dress, and placing one's self above the community. 

Posted · Report post

http://youtu.be/R_oa_VEnNlA
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Amusingly we used to have a forum dedicated to celebrating the rejection of education and proper grammar, sloppy dress, and placing one's self above the community. 

Blasphemy. That forum was the best ever created on the Huddle. Well, maybe the adults only forum was slightly better.  

Posted · Report post

http://youtu.be/R_oa_VEnNlA

whoah whoah now wait a second I have plenty of anecdotal evidence that white people aren't violent towards one another, I don't care about your statistics.

Posted · Report post

It's still here.

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

White teenager rebels and/or dresses in the current fashion: Oh, that's just his age.

Black teenager rebels and/or dresses in the current fashion: THIS IS WHY YOU ARE ALL POOR FAILURES.

or

Johnny Football

Cam Newton

Posted · Report post

i think Don Lemon mentioned Justin Bieber about pulling up his pants. Reading fail.

Posted · Report post

I dunno, I woke up to an article on ESPN.com by Fox about how Manziel might be hurting his draft stock, and he hasn't even played a game this season yet, so I think Johnny Football is starting to get hid pretty hard by stuff.  Though Teeray has an interesting post about this subject...

Posted · Report post

Lemon shooting for Megan Kellys old gig

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments