Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

Someone is about to be very unpopular.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
241 replies to this topic

#193 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 August 2013 - 06:59 PM

#194 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

HUDDLER

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:06 PM

it's a common thing around here where when racists employ racial stereotypes ppl trip over themselves to try to show that it's somehow not racist. probably because they believe in racial stereotypes themselves

Basically. Hey pstall what happened to those George Zimmerman riots you were harping about?

#195 google larry davis

google larry davis

fleet-footed poster

HUDDLER

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:16 PM

"george zimmerman riots you say?"

6T5st.gif

#196 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

HUDDLER

Posted 12 August 2013 - 07:19 PM

i never said there would be riots but quite the contrary. i said the media is THINKING there will be or maybe even wanted there to be some.

go tweet Victor Cruz and ask him why the hood hasn't caught up with Zimmerman yet.

and you will more than likely go search all my posts on the topic because you seem to have copious amounts of time and i can tell you where to look that might help.

its probably within the first 5 pages and it was responding to zod. of course i didn't do the /sarcasm afterwords about there is going to be riots. i was mocking the supposedly informed media who would never ever want there to be racial issues or stoke any flames by insinuating there would be riots.

sorry to disappoint you.

#197 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

HUDDLER

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:29 AM

no need to get upset madhatter. how do you know that wasn't a compliment? from what i understand, if someone giving you a compliment offends you (because your own biases make you assume that everyone is truly insulting you...regardless of what they say)....then the problem is with you my friend....not the individual actually complimenting you.

the fact that you assume someone is giving you a back handed insult when they compliment you shows just how insecure you really are.

Maybe you know that you are truly not intelligent and you are afraid that others have also figured that out.

#198 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
Guests

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:01 PM

HW, 

How do you see the "purity" of African DNA impacting humanity's future?

Do you think President Obama's Neanderthal DNA helps explain his proclivity to "cave" to political pressure?

What are your thoughts on decendents of Neanderthal "apes" mapping the entire human genome? 

Have you tried the Caveman diet?

http://www.newsobser...aws-debate.html

Actually, it already is. There are so many congenital diseases that non-Africans have that are specific to their kind that Africans rarely suffer. Autism is speculated to be a product of Neanderthal/Denisova admixture. In fact, there are autism related genes that are specifically attributed to Neanderthal/Denisova that many non-Africans carry. Furthermore the number of people with Autism are increasing by the decade. Being that AAs have some Caucasian admixture they're way less likely to bare autistic kids while a little more prone to autism than pure Africans. Africans are already ripping the reward of being pure. Hopefully more Africans or even AAs learn about that before it's at the pandemic level.

Like I said, whites can practice their white supremacist crap all they want. Reality is, it only matters in your genes and health. What is to an insult when your offspring is mentally paralyzed! Those caveman genes are causing more damage than you think.

#199 Chimera

Chimera

Not Bant

HUDDLER

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:07 PM

This guy is my favorite troll of all time.

#200 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
Guests

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:15 PM

looool. all those whites in Rwanda and Sierra Leone and let's not forget the famous White Hutus.

I stood corrected. They're either responsible or the actor themselves. Always lurking behind the bushes like bigfoot.

#201 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:34 PM

Actually, it already is. There are so many congenital diseases that non-Africans have that are specific to their kind that Africans rarely suffer. Autism is speculated to be a product of Neanderthal/Denisova admixture. In fact, there are autism related genes that are specifically attributed to Neanderthal/Denisova that many non-Africans carry. Furthermore the number of people with Autism are increasing by the decade. Being that AAs have some Caucasian admixture they're way less likely to bare autistic kids while a little more prone to autism than pure Africans. Africans are already ripping the reward of being pure. Hopefully more Africans or even AAs learn about that before it's at the pandemic level.

Like I said, whites can practice their white supremacist crap all they want. Reality is, it only matters in your genes and health. What is to an insult when your offspring is mentally paralyzed! Those caveman genes are causing more damage than you think.

You don't think maybe autism isn't diagnosed in more Africans because it's not being tested for considering they're dealing with massive disease pandemics sweeping the continent?

#202 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

HUDDLER

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:36 PM

"This baby will be dead by 5 years old from malaria but what's important is that we closely observe his social interactions to see if he might be autistic."

#203 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
Guests

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:13 PM

You don't think maybe autism isn't diagnosed in more Africans because it's not being tested for considering they're dealing with massive disease pandemics sweeping the continent?

The 40 million African Americans are their test case. Massive disease pandemics sweeping the continent? Stop reaching buddy, let's stay on facts here. Unless you think poverty is a disease. You have all the wrong answers for things. Fail!

#204 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
Guests

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:27 PM

"This baby will be dead by 5 years old from malaria but what's important is that we closely observe his social interactions to see if he might be autistic."

You're just referencing people's inability to treat common diseases due to poverty. Malaria is something that can easily be solved with some underground sewage. Something that sure will change in the near future as the GDP of a lot of countries in those areas are increasing at about 6% per anum. We're talking about congenital diseases that even wealth cannot solve. Like multiple sclerosis, parkinson disease, asperger syndrome, autism, etc. Congenital diseases are diseases where the immune system start fighting the it's own body thinking it's foreign. Africans don't have that problem but Caucasians do because their immune system gene is not familiar with their other organs. Scary stuff.