241 replies to this topic

#31 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,876 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 05:27 PM

What gets me confused is people sagging WITH a belt on....much like these crackas.

Attached File  image.jpg   49.26KB   12 downloads

#32 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:24 PM

I've said my peace about this topic so many time on this forum but one thing I would prefer is that in reference to this topic the phrase 'African American' is strictly adhered to. Being that the culture of violence, underwear showing, single parent household, etc. is a mostly an African African culture I kind of feel insulted when people use the word black. The word black is too all encompassing. There over 900million black people(sub-Sahara Africans) on this planet occupying a huge swath of land on this planet and this culture is strictly an African American phenomenon. Although African Americans are black too, but they're a subset of the black/African master race.

In the realm of the African race, African Americans are just another tribe among hundreds.

#33 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:28 PM

What gets me confused is people sagging WITH a belt on....much like these crackas.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

To me, as a man, just seeing another man's underwear irritates me. At least use long shirt to cover the underwear.

#34 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 11,506 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:29 PM

you couldn't just assume we are not talking about sub Sahara Africans?

#35 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,910 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:29 PM

Nice to see Russell defending the wearing of pants around your thighs as your ass hangs out for ladies and kids to see.

Nah, he is definitely not a moron.

Fact: Feathered mullets almost destroyed white America in the 80's.

#36 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:18 PM

black people, clean up your act!

Spoiler

I don't think you know what poverty is. Maybe you mean mental poverty. And educational inequality is way better than the complete absence of one that many people in 3rd world countries have. Plus just because you're in a school with no white people doesn't mean the education is unequal.

#37 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:34 PM

It is a white thing apparently. Come see how many times I'm "complimented" on being well-spoken on any given day.

I lost count of how many times people asked me what sport I played when they found I had a full scholarship...

#38 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,374 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:03 PM

I lost count of how many times people asked me what sport I played when they found I had a full scholarship...

So...

what sport was it?

#39 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:12 PM

So...

what sport was it?

Academics with a side of Airborne.

#40 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,677 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:59 PM

I've said my peace about this topic so many time on this forum but one thing I would prefer is that in reference to this topic the phrase 'African American' is strictly adhered to. Being that the culture of violence, underwear showing, single parent household, etc. is a mostly an African African culture I kind of feel insulted when people use the word black. The word black is too all encompassing. There over 900million black people(sub-Sahara Africans) on this planet occupying a huge swath of land on this planet and this culture is strictly an African American phenomenon. Although African Americans are black too, but they're a subset of the black/African master race.

In the realm of the African race, African Americans are just another tribe among hundreds.

so could you qualify "master race"

tia

#41 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 04:21 AM

XBfeJx5.png

http://www.lib.usm.e...l_rights-3.html

can anyone distinguish between this and the average tinderbox thread on black ppl? only difference i see is "minorities" in place of "negroes" and the glaringly absent "i have black friends"

#42 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 04:56 AM

If you can't distinguish it you are mildly retarded or you enjoy being a victim to such an extent that it clouds your thinking.

#43 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:12 AM

you couldn't just assume we are not talking about sub Sahara Africans?

It's not my job to assume. It' s the duty of the writer exercise caution and address the specific ethnic group/tribe. African Americans are part of the sub-Sahara African race as well. Same as the people from the West Indies. So saying black people instead of strictly African Americans include them too.

#44 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,910 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:48 AM

XBfeJx5.png

http://www.lib.usm.e...l_rights-3.html

can anyone distinguish between this and the average tinderbox thread on black ppl? only difference i see is "minorities" in place of "negroes" and the glaringly absent "i have black friends"

cr_civil_rights_3-9.jpgcr_civil_rights_3-10.jpg

Yessss.  The evil plan is almost complete

mr_burns_by_macgreen.png

#45 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:55 AM

so could you qualify "master race"

tia

Well, if the few humans out of Africa who carries mtDNA haplogroup L and y-DNA haplogroup A did not survive like the apish Neanderthals, this planet would have been inhabited by apes. So, those people are the master race, at least for Africans only. I'm strictly speaking for Africans. I'm sure non-Africans have their own recessive blond hair, blue eyes origin from somewhere in the caucus mountain where their survival was guaranteed. Being such a gift to nature and all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com