28 replies to this topic

#1 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,685 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:32 AM

woke up to this in my inbox. it seems we were all right and his sense of meaning and purpose is oriented directly to the carolina huddle dot com, and his autistic attempts at communication are really a deeper, ineffable plea for companionship and a filling of the vast gray void within. maybe we should be his friend

ScreenShot2013-08-09at112657AM_zps53f0dc

#2 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,201 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:55 AM

You know, when I started reading PhillyB's post, I was expecting that Alice was making amends. PhillyB's words put that expectation in my head somehow.

Then I read Alice's message. Nope, same old calicified douche nugget.

#3 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,685 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:06 AM

consider his latest posts in other sections of the forum. they are all only superficially about the topics at hand, making ample mention of his wealth, his credit cards, his possessions, his spending ability. alejandro is a shell of a man wrapped inextricably to his material existence. he cannot separate his identity from his bank account, and it comes out in everything he mentions. it is inescapable.

i make fun of him a lot but i genuinely feel sorry for him. he may be rich, but he is very, very poor.

#4 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,969 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:07 AM

i guess this is his idea of a "sick burn"

#5 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

The loud atheist minority drummed Tim Tevo out of the NFL.

• HUDDLER
  • 8,264 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:10 AM

calicified douche nugget.

ENOUGH ALREADY

Spoiler

#6 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:19 AM

Meh

#7 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,250 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:48 AM

woke up to this in my inbox. it seems we were all right and his sense of meaning and purpose is oriented directly to the carolina huddle dot com, and his autistic attempts at communication are really a deeper, ineffable plea for companionship and a filling of the vast gray void within. maybe we should be his friend

Not if my life depended on it.  He is one of the 3 people that I wish ill on and would likely spend time, money, and call in favors to disrupt his life.

Id sooner be dead and gone from this world than have to hold a conversation with him.

Still contemplating giving his info to some of my friends from Gentilly and the Bywater who lost everything in Katrina.

#8 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:30 PM

You know, when I started reading PhillyB's post, I was expecting that Alice was making amends. PhillyB's words put that expectation in my head somehow.

Then I read Alice's message. Nope, same old calicified douche nugget.

Make amends for what? Philly is the one that's been obsessed with me since day one that went into my Facebook and posted all my personal info and belongings, it's just turns out that exposing my wealth, showing pictures of my Ferrari, my previous house and Mango tree just wasn't anything to be embarrassed about. Add that to that to the fact I already accomplished and exceeded a large part of his life plans from learning other languages, to flipping properties, to owning rental properties, so he is especially butthurt and makes a thread every time I send him a message, this makes it 4 messages, 4 threads. LMFAO.
And no Phil, I don't want to be friends, a hillbilly bartender wouldn't fit in my circle of friends, we are all highly educated and very successful, but hey, thanks for the continued psychoanalysis, always good for a laugh. Keep the fat jokes coming too, it's motivating me to try to lose some of this weight since I'm already over 800lbs! At least I have my crane to move me around so I get out the basement from time to time,

#9 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:32 PM

Not if my life depended on it. He is one of the 3 people that I wish ill on and would likely spend time, money, and call in favors to disrupt his life.

Id sooner be dead and gone from this world than have to hold a conversation with him.

Still contemplating giving his info to some of my friends from Gentilly and the Bywater who lost everything in Katrina.

How dare he have insurance to cover his losses!
How dare his family build a hurricane proof house!
How dare they plan ahead and have a generator to run house! Get em, he didnt suffer! He had to suffer, revenge!

crying-baby.jpg

#10 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 16,183 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:40 PM

Keep the fat jokes coming too, it's motivating me to try to lose some of this weight since I'm already over 800lbs!

Fat-Alice2.png

Good to hear.

#11 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,204 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:46 PM

Fat-Alice2.png
Good to hear.

You can even see the outline of the crane that moves me around, great pic!

#12 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,327 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:13 PM

wqzf3c.png

#13 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,327 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:15 PM

This conference call is murder

#14 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 16,183 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:16 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

fatA.png

#15 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,685 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:22 PM

How dare he have insurance to cover his losses!
How dare his family build a hurricane proof house!
How dare they plan ahead and have a generator to run house! Get em, he didnt suffer! He had to suffer, revenge!

that's weird because all of us remember you saying this and then deleting it hurriedly

My parents house 8 door down didnt flood for Katrina and min got 8 inches and it was all because nobody maned the pumping station for area since it was not safe for operator to be there for hurricane and it wasn't automated, since then, aside from huge improvements, the station can be remotely operated and they built a Hurricane proof shelter to control pumps. Also, my neighborhood isn't below sea level and since we didnt lose natural gas, I spent the hurricane and at my parents house watching TV and movies in air conditioning running off natural gas generator, was like a nice vacation. Especially when the flood insurance checks started coming in. Heck FEMA even gave all the residents $5k each right off the bat for emergency help, needless to say I had a great shopping spree on ebay with it. Please Katrina, come back anytime,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com