Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Football is Back! Get ready to see this often!

66 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The spirit of your bullshit posting all summer was that the suspensions didn't matter and the saints would be in the playoffs if not division champions regardless. All of us remember and that wasn't necessarily a direct reference to that other shithead.

So now it's not what I said but "the spirit" of what I said!? It's only 5 pages back if you want to read, I said I thought the team would be fine without Payton specifically bc Carmichael was still around and between him and Brees they should get the offense performing close to normal. The biggest concern with Payton missing was Offense because he play calls and wouldn't you know that we ended up with almost 30 points a game, #1 pass offense, #2 overall offense, so basically I was right. The unknown and overlooked was defense because we never needed a great defense to win it all, but nobody ever expected it would be so bad on defense, but Spags scheme was completely wrong for team.

I did also speak of a Sophomore slump for Cam I got crucified for, sure didn't have any problems getting Panther fans agree with me 2/3 of way into season.

Posted · Report post

So now it's not what I said but "the spirit" of what I said!? It's only 5 pages back if you want to read, I said I thought the team would be fine without Payton specifically bc Carmichael was still around and between him and Brees they should get the offense performing close to normal. The biggest concern with Payton missing was Offense because he play calls and wouldn't you know that we ended up with almost 30 points a game, #1 pass offense, #2 overall offense, so basically I was right. The unknown and overlooked was defense because we never needed a great defense to win it all, but nobody ever expected it would be so bad on defense, but Spags scheme was completely wrong for team.

I did also speak of a Sophomore slump for Cam I got crucified for, sure didn't have any problems getting Panther fans agree with me 2/3 of way into season.

you ended up being wrong about cam too by the end of the year anyway.  he cut down on his turnovers and had the longest streak without an interception in the entire league at one point.  when he's actually treated like an NFL quarterback by his OC he's proven up to the task.  also i'm not going back and looking through hundreds of your shitty posts across multiple accounts to point out things that you were wrong about.  we could write books about your failed predictions.

speaking of wrong schemes, i'm really looking forward to lining up against that shitcan rob ryan defense twice this year.  passing for 5000 yards didn't amount to a hill of shit in 2008 or 2012 and nobody is arguing that brees sucks or that payton can't coach.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

i was going to say i could drop a cheeseburger on my keyboard and come out with better football commentary than alejandro but then i realized that's probably what he actually does

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

dude...your vag must bleed a lot.

Posted · Report post

I'd be more prepared to see this.

Greg+Hardy+New+Orleans+Saints+v+Carolina

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

i was going to say i could drop a cheeseburger on my keyboard and come out with better football commentary than alejandro but then i realized that's probably what he actually does

I can drop broken pottery shards on my keyboard and come up with a better travel book than you. I like the part where you haven't visited any of the top travel destinations, yet think you're going to write a book and get it published!? LMFAO

Posted · Report post

Naturally, you'd then tip your keyboard 35% for handling your food.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

I look forward to seeing a lot of this

10836010.jpg

and this

[yt]AWXWawdXy7Q[/yt]

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Naturally, you'd then tip your keyboard 35% for handling your food.

lol

Posted · Report post

A cheeseburger in Alehandjob's vicinity wouldn't survive long enough to fall onto a keyboard.
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

But it would be a black angus burger ground of only the finest cows found in the United Kingdom...

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

But it would be a black angus burger ground of only the finest cows found in the United Kingdom...

united kingdom?  yeah right, maybe if i'm feeding my dog on a night when i don't feel like putting much effort in to it.

i only eat kobe beef burgers that were flown in individually on separate private jets (absolutely NO cargo planes) and sat on silk pillows the entire flight.  the burgers would have been offered top shelf sake and sushi made from that bluefin tuna that one japanese guy paid $1.76 million for (lol i bet you poors think that's a lot of money and a pointless purchase!  you just don't understand intelligent investing which is why you'll always be poor and drive production automobiles) but would have been unable to accept nor decline the offer.  this conundrum about the true nature of consent would create deep philosophical issues for the pathetic sub-$250,000/year earning non-rental property owning service staff and would deeply trouble them-the kind of inner turmoil that only a private session with the dalai llama could alleviate.  oh, wait!  lmao!  they're almost as dumb as all the chinese people who choose to work in terrible conditions in order to make consumer electronics for the american market.  why don't they just have their parents gift them a few dozen grand to break in to real estate?  duh, idiots.  i guess they're happy being dumb, poor, and lazy because they're not willing to work hard like me.

anyway, the burgers come with a commemorative bentley fs with GIAC ecu tune, fabspeed pipe, KN filters, HRE monoblock wheels, brembo brakes, and window tint although it already comes with polarized glass, just to name some.  this is all very normal to me because i am very very rich.  i will then sell the empty boxes that the burgers came in on ebay for six hundred thousand dollars because they're collectors items even though i only paid $1 for it and had to wait in line for one second.  i will then drive the bentley in to a neighborhood full of people who lost everything to hurricane katrina and run it off the road in to a ditch.  everyone will come outside to see the commotion and i will subsequently light the vehicle on fire.  this will cause them to admire and/or fear my financial prowess.  "why would one do such a thing unless he or she had an enormous amount of disposable income?" they will say.  well, maybe not quite as grammatically correct because they're, you know, those people.

then a helicopter will fly overhead and drop 10,000 copies of the first draft of my book, "survivor, or how i made it through hurricane katrina by the skin of my teeth watching movies at my parents' house and cashing FEMA checks to go on an ebay shopping spree".  so basically what i do every saturday, lol!

9 people like this