Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Football is Back! Get ready to see this often!

66 posts in this topic

Posted

also back on topic it looks like the saints didn't even register a sack last night and they look to be getting absolutely zero push against the chiefs' first stringers.

better hope brees has a 6000 yard season in him.

Posted

Back on topic for real though the Saints registered 4 sacks, including one on the only drive that was a cause for concern (the first one) and are currently ranked #1 in the league on defense. Because it's preseason.

Posted

fug a double motherfugin post.

Posted

Back on topic for real though the Saints registered 4 sacks, including one on the only drive that was a cause for concern (the first one) and are currently ranked #1 in the league on defense. Because it's preseason.

I don't know what I was looking at then.

See when I'm wrong about something I'll cop to it. Unlike pat who tries to bullshit his way out.

Posted

If it makes you feel better our linebackers are every bit as horrible as they were last year. And now there's more of them!

Posted

Seriously, this double post poo is a bad look.

Posted

But it would be a black angus burger ground of only the finest cows found in the United Kingdom...

Wow, so dumb you don't even know how beef grades, if it were the finest cows it would be WAGYU or if the imported some from Japan and properly fed and raised them, they could be KOBE Careful, your peasant is showing. You probably think my Bentley is so nice its like the Cadillac of cars. LMFAO

Posted

also back on topic it looks like the saints didn't even register a sack last night and they look to be getting absolutely zero push against the chiefs' first stringers.

better hope brees has a 6000 yard season in him.

Guessed you mossedvAlex Smith being flushed from the pocket twice on first drive by Hicks and 4 sacks for the game with only 1 3rd down conversion the rest of the game and only points after first drive coming from FGs made after special teams let them into FG range and offense couldn't advance the ball any further.

On the other hand, Cam completed just 3 throws with an Interception, seems like customary sub 0.500 season again

Posted

I'm super awesome because I buy expensive poo, but have never had a meaningful relationship with anything that I didn't pay for!

ftfy

2 people like this

Posted

hey, at least they didn't give up 440yds like the falcons D did.

Posted

Guessed you mossedvAlex Smith being flushed from the pocket twice on first drive by Hicks and 4 sacks for the game with only 1 3rd down conversion the rest of the game and only points after first drive coming from FGs made after special teams let them into FG range and offense couldn't advance the ball any further.

On the other hand, Cam completed just 3 throws with an Interception, seems like customary sub 0.500 season again

Lose weight. fat fingering will stop

2 people like this

Posted

When Alejandro was born the doctor told his mother "congratulations Mrs. Lastra, it's a fat"

5 people like this