Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Football is Back! Get ready to see this often!

66 posts in this topic

Posted

The guy who wants to stay at a Hostel in South Beach making beer runs to a convenience store is going to question what calls I got in Madrid!? My carrier is ATT, go ahead and call them and ask them before you make yourself look any dumber. Up till a few years ago, all you had to do was have att unlock your phone and pop in a sim from local carrier like Vodafone or Telefonica, but now you dont have to even do that, just set up international roaming if you don't have an international world plan.

Also, it wasnt just Madrid, i was all over Spain and France receiving calls just fine, it was my data plan signal that was very hit or miss which is why I had to go find what they pronounce as "wee fee" in Europe to send the link.

So you went around and found a wireless connection to send your imaginary friends a link to my post about my Miami vacation?

Good god you have no life.

Sent from my SGH-T999

Posted

What the hell is this sh!t?

Why do I keep opening Fat Alice threads?

Posted

wait a minute are you saying you took time out of your vacation to go send a bunch of people a link to a forum they're not on to go look at these things this college student said about taking a miami vacation?

you either have the world's lamest collection of dullards as friends or you are a much bigger milquetoast than any of us ever gave you credit for.

(it's both)

Most of the cafes have wifi, I literally went an extra 35 feet to the second cafe since the first one didn't have one. I got free wifi with a 7 euro purchase of some tapas which I ate as I sent him link.

I like how taking 3 minutes to send a link to a friend about something we were dying laughing about makes them full and me milktoast, yet since day one of your vacation, you spend hours and hours on posting on the Huddle, even after your entire family arrived, meanwhile I didn't even log on once. So if 3 minutes makes me a loser, what does hours a day over an entire month make you cupcake!? I love all the reaching that goes on here.

And don't downplay this his story either, it's been like a running joke the past two weeks among my friends.

Yesterday went something like this:

-Lets go get some lunch at Houston's.

- I need to check bus schedule to see what time I can go.

-ok, I'll stop at 7-11 and pick up a hot dog and sneak it in

-whoa, not everyone's got your money, I saved some sugar packets last night, if we ask for some water and ketchup, we can combine it into a sweet tomato soup!

-well I got stevia packers for my diet and we can use the lemon that comes with your water to make a bittersweet desert!

Lol, I don't remember all the details, but they had me rolling yesterday! Thanks poor for some funny poo!

Posted

So you went around and found a wireless connection to send your imaginary friends a link to my post about my Miami vacation?

Good god you have no life.

Sent from my SGH-T999

Sending a link to my friends from Madrid as I vacation in Europe proves I have no life according to guy posting from home. Cool story bro!

Posted

I like how taking 3 minutes to send a link to a friend about something we were dying laughing about makes them full and me milktoast, yet since day one of your vacation, you spend hours and hours on posting on the Huddle, even after your entire family arrived, meanwhile I didn't even log on once.

you can't even spell words without morphing them into food references 

3 people like this

Posted

I like how nobody realizes cam ALWAYS has a towel on his head. Winning or losing... like seriously?

Posted

Wow, so dumb you don't even know how beef grades, if it were the finest cows it would be WAGYU or if the imported some from Japan and properly fed and raised them, they could be KOBE Careful, your peasant is showing. You probably think my Bentley is so nice its like the Cadillac of cars. LMFAO

Why do you pick the most stupid, asinine stuff to argue about? Who actually cares if you eat the finest japanese beef? You'll probably just use it to entice your dog to lick that creamy peanutty goodness off your junk anyways. What an expensive habit you have!

Posted

And don't downplay this his story either, it's been like a running joke the past two weeks among my friends.

Yesterday went something like this:

-Lets go get some lunch at Houston's.

- I need to check bus schedule to see what time I can go.

-ok, I'll stop at 7-11 and pick up a hot dog and sneak it in

-whoa, not everyone's got your money, I saved some sugar packets last night, if we ask for some water and ketchup, we can combine it into a sweet tomato soup!

-well I got stevia packers for my diet and we can use the lemon that comes with your water to make a bittersweet desert!

Lol, I don't remember all the details, but they had me rolling yesterday! Thanks poor for some funny poo!

I'm just curious, do you use different accents for all of the different people in your mind or do you just always use the same ol' ragin cajun spanish accent of yours?

Posted

I'm just trying to picture a grown man with highlights stopping at an Internet cafe overseas to send a link to his real life friends about a random poster on one of the dozens of message boards that he posts frequently on.

"Hey bros check out how I totally owned these guys by taking pictures of sneakers, my bathroom, and wiring in my house. Those guys are such losers!"

1 person likes this

Posted

Sending a link to my friends from Madrid as I vacation in Europe proves I have no life according to guy posting from home. Cool story bro!

If you want to call an Amtrak sleeper car my home, then I guess your post would be partially correct.

Do you even lift brah?

Sent from my SGH-T999

Posted

Cam in his usual form

154529086.jpg.CROP.article250-medium.jpg

6874160.jpg

However if you want a snapshot of everything that is wrong with the NFL the do yourself a favor and watch pro football’s biggest brat play every week. What I saw from Newton today was an absolute insult to the sacrifice every man in the NFL makes on a weekly basis.

Newton has clearly been enabled by a contingency of yes men during the course of his football career. He has all the tact of a three year old who doesn’t want to share his toy car with the other kids.

Today Newton exposed the NFL and its protect-the-star-QB at all costs policies.

On two separate occasions today Newton committed acts that 99.99% of NFL players would have been ejected for. In one instance he kicked Tommy Kelly and in another he bumped an official.

What provoked Cam to act in such a manner?

Well, simply put, he was sacked. That is all. Nobody spit in his face. Nobody poked him in the eye. Newton was hit hard and likely heard a few unsavory insults hurled his way. That’s about it. It’s about what every other NFL QB deals with on a weekly basis.

So is the NFL saying it’s OK for a star QB to violate very clearly written rules if he sees fit? That would seem to be the message.

Never mind what provoked Cam to act in such childish fashion. This isn’t a court trial. If you kick another player or bump an official then its time to go. See ya!

Not the case for Newton and his false sense of self-entitlement.

As if it weren’t bad enough Newton has a stable of enablers on the payroll he also has the league office giving him the green light to be a diva.

And for good measure Cam managed to sulk his way through a win too. Stay classy, Cam. You do realize you haven’t proven anything in this league right? Oh sure, stats are nice and all but wins are what truly matters. Another season of losing football and Newton will find himself with one foot in the league and another in the JaMarcus Russell pile. Good luck with that, Panthers fans.

this could be promoted on The Onion, yet the irony to this joke is he actually believes what he wrote.

Posted

Guessed you mossedvAlex Smith being flushed from the pocket twice on first drive by Hicks and 4 sacks for the game with only 1 3rd down conversion the rest of the game and only points after first drive coming from FGs made after special teams let them into FG range and offense couldn't advance the ball any further.

On the other hand, Cam completed just 3 throws with an Interception, seems like customary sub 0.500 season again

read the next post shitheel.  even your saints brethren cut me some slack.

maybe to pass alejandro muster i should have tried to bullshit my way out of being wrong with a 100,000 word dissertation on how i was actually correct because something something defensive coordinator.