Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Football is Back! Get ready to see this often!

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#16 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,952 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:17 PM

dude...your vag must bleed a lot.

#17 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 34,618 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:21 PM

I'd be more prepared to see this.

Greg+Hardy+New+Orleans+Saints+v+Carolina

#18 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,063 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:10 PM

i was going to say i could drop a cheeseburger on my keyboard and come out with better football commentary than alejandro but then i realized that's probably what he actually does

I can drop broken pottery shards on my keyboard and come up with a better travel book than you. I like the part where you haven't visited any of the top travel destinations, yet think you're going to write a book and get it published!? LMFAO

#19 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 06:16 PM

i was going to say i could drop a cheeseburger on my keyboard and come out with better football commentary than alejandro but then i realized that's probably what he actually does

Naturally, you'd then tip your keyboard 35% for handling your food.

#20 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,398 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:19 PM

I look forward to seeing a lot of this

10836010.jpg

and this

#21 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,682 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:20 PM

Naturally, you'd then tip your keyboard 35% for handling your food.

lol

#22 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 9,759 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:37 AM

A cheeseburger in Alehandjob's vicinity wouldn't survive long enough to fall onto a keyboard.

#23 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,773 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 05:07 AM

But it would be a black angus burger ground of only the finest cows found in the United Kingdom...

#24 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

►►►►►

• HUDDLER
  • 8,876 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:15 AM

But it would be a black angus burger ground of only the finest cows found in the United Kingdom...

united kingdom?  yeah right, maybe if i'm feeding my dog on a night when i don't feel like putting much effort in to it.

i only eat kobe beef burgers that were flown in individually on separate private jets (absolutely NO cargo planes) and sat on silk pillows the entire flight.  the burgers would have been offered top shelf sake and sushi made from that bluefin tuna that one japanese guy paid $1.76 million for (lol i bet you poors think that's a lot of money and a pointless purchase!  you just don't understand intelligent investing which is why you'll always be poor and drive production automobiles) but would have been unable to accept nor decline the offer.  this conundrum about the true nature of consent would create deep philosophical issues for the pathetic sub-$250,000/year earning non-rental property owning service staff and would deeply trouble them-the kind of inner turmoil that only a private session with the dalai llama could alleviate.  oh, wait!  lmao!  they're almost as dumb as all the chinese people who choose to work in terrible conditions in order to make consumer electronics for the american market.  why don't they just have their parents gift them a few dozen grand to break in to real estate?  duh, idiots.  i guess they're happy being dumb, poor, and lazy because they're not willing to work hard like me.

anyway, the burgers come with a commemorative bentley fs with GIAC ecu tune, fabspeed pipe, KN filters, HRE monoblock wheels, brembo brakes, and window tint although it already comes with polarized glass, just to name some.  this is all very normal to me because i am very very rich.  i will then sell the empty boxes that the burgers came in on ebay for six hundred thousand dollars because they're collectors items even though i only paid $1 for it and had to wait in line for one second.  i will then drive the bentley in to a neighborhood full of people who lost everything to hurricane katrina and run it off the road in to a ditch.  everyone will come outside to see the commotion and i will subsequently light the vehicle on fire.  this will cause them to admire and/or fear my financial prowess.  "why would one do such a thing unless he or she had an enormous amount of disposable income?" they will say.  well, maybe not quite as grammatically correct because they're, you know, those people.

then a helicopter will fly overhead and drop 10,000 copies of the first draft of my book, "survivor, or how i made it through hurricane katrina by the skin of my teeth watching movies at my parents' house and cashing FEMA checks to go on an ebay shopping spree".  so basically what i do every saturday, lol!

#25 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

►►►►►

• HUDDLER
  • 8,876 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:34 AM

also back on topic it looks like the saints didn't even register a sack last night and they look to be getting absolutely zero push against the chiefs' first stringers.

better hope brees has a 6000 yard season in him.

#26 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 08:27 AM

Back on topic for real though the Saints registered 4 sacks, including one on the only drive that was a cause for concern (the first one) and are currently ranked #1 in the league on defense. Because it's preseason.

#27 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 08:27 AM

fug a double motherfugin post.

#28 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

►►►►►

• HUDDLER
  • 8,876 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:06 AM

Back on topic for real though the Saints registered 4 sacks, including one on the only drive that was a cause for concern (the first one) and are currently ranked #1 in the league on defense. Because it's preseason.

I don't know what I was looking at then.

See when I'm wrong about something I'll cop to it. Unlike pat who tries to bullshit his way out.

#29 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:03 AM

If it makes you feel better our linebackers are every bit as horrible as they were last year. And now there's more of them!

#30 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:03 AM

Seriously, this double post poo is a bad look.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.