Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Football is Back! Get ready to see this often!

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 14 August 2013 - 01:01 PM

If you want to call an Amtrak sleeper car my home, then I guess your post would be partially correct.

Do you even lift brah?

Sent from my SGH-T999

Amtrak Sleeper Car! Wow, you're rolling big time now! LMFAO, just making it worse.

#62 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,176 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 14 August 2013 - 01:56 PM

Amtrak Sleeper Car! Wow, you're rolling big time now! LMFAO, just making it worse.

where did he claim to be rolling big time?

that's why you can't make any headway here, you frame everything the same way you frame your life: everything is about doing it as expensively as possible just to show that you can. for you there is no such thing as raw experience; only the pursuit of a pricetag to attach to it.

it's why we all think you're a sad, misguided bag of donuts.

#63 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,698 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:24 PM

he said that he enjoys rail travel, douchnozzle.  Try putting down the tub of ice cream long enough to pay attention.

#64 Borat

Borat

Very Nice, I Like!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:41 PM

he said that he enjoys rail travel, douchnozzle. Try putting down the tub of ice cream long enough to pay attention.

Alice is far too expansive to be considered a nozzle. "Douchegeyser" would be far more appropriate.

#65 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 8,891 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:09 PM

Really, it's hard for me to respect anyone's life that has such a small lawn and improperly hung artwork.

I bet when he goes to the grocery store he settles for the jumbo shrimp instead of getting the super colossal sized. Plus all that Louis Vuitton he tried to show off was all from last season, might as well have pulled it off the discount racks at Marshall's.

#66 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

• HUDDLER
  • 5,901 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:02 PM

Alice is far too expansive to be considered a nozzle. "Douchegeyser" would be far more appropriate.

For some reason, I imagine that smelling like someone spilled 5 gallons of vinegar in a Long John Silvers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.