Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harrison Barnes and Duke

5 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Why doesn't he just go ahead and commit? I mean, really...Everyone and their brother know he's going to, so why prolong?

Posted · Report post

He's not sure if he wants to go because Duke doesn't generally recruit athletic players.

Posted · Report post

Man, I'm stunned he's not committed already. He's a bigger lock than Singler was. The kids that really like duke end up there. I think Roy is wasting his time and should move on to CJ Leslie or Casey Prather.

Posted · Report post

I agree_ it doest seem like we have that great a shot at Barnes...but truth be told I thought the same thing about Brandon Wright_ so I guess if Roy is still recruiting him then we still have a shot. However, I think Leslie would be a good fit for UNC, so I wouldn't mind if Roy cut bait with Barnes and signed Leslie right now.

Posted · Report post

I agree_ it doest seem like we have that great a shot at Barnes...but truth be told I thought the same thing about Brandon Wright_ so I guess if Roy is still recruiting him then we still have a shot. However, I think Leslie would be a good fit for UNC, so I wouldn't mind if Roy cut bait with Barnes and signed Leslie right now.

I think Roy is trying to steal the one that K covets the most and basically tank his remaining years in Durham...But, I think the kid is a dookie and will be one for a year. Barnes would be icing on the cake for Roy and he can get a player that has as much upside as Barnes.