Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harrison Barnes and Duke

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Why doesn't he just go ahead and commit? I mean, really...Everyone and their brother know he's going to, so why prolong?

Posted

He's not sure if he wants to go because Duke doesn't generally recruit athletic players.

Posted

Man, I'm stunned he's not committed already. He's a bigger lock than Singler was. The kids that really like duke end up there. I think Roy is wasting his time and should move on to CJ Leslie or Casey Prather.

Posted

I agree_ it doest seem like we have that great a shot at Barnes...but truth be told I thought the same thing about Brandon Wright_ so I guess if Roy is still recruiting him then we still have a shot. However, I think Leslie would be a good fit for UNC, so I wouldn't mind if Roy cut bait with Barnes and signed Leslie right now.

Posted

I agree_ it doest seem like we have that great a shot at Barnes...but truth be told I thought the same thing about Brandon Wright_ so I guess if Roy is still recruiting him then we still have a shot. However, I think Leslie would be a good fit for UNC, so I wouldn't mind if Roy cut bait with Barnes and signed Leslie right now.

I think Roy is trying to steal the one that K covets the most and basically tank his remaining years in Durham...But, I think the kid is a dookie and will be one for a year. Barnes would be icing on the cake for Roy and he can get a player that has as much upside as Barnes.