• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:39 AM

Why doesn't he just go ahead and commit? I mean, really...Everyone and their brother know he's going to, so why prolong?

#2 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 10:33 AM

He's not sure if he wants to go because Duke doesn't generally recruit athletic players.

#3 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:34 PM

Man, I'm stunned he's not committed already. He's a bigger lock than Singler was. The kids that really like duke end up there. I think Roy is wasting his time and should move on to CJ Leslie or Casey Prather.

#4 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,672 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 02:16 PM

I agree_ it doest seem like we have that great a shot at Barnes...but truth be told I thought the same thing about Brandon Wright_ so I guess if Roy is still recruiting him then we still have a shot. However, I think Leslie would be a good fit for UNC, so I wouldn't mind if Roy cut bait with Barnes and signed Leslie right now.

#5 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 02:30 PM

I agree_ it doest seem like we have that great a shot at Barnes...but truth be told I thought the same thing about Brandon Wright_ so I guess if Roy is still recruiting him then we still have a shot. However, I think Leslie would be a good fit for UNC, so I wouldn't mind if Roy cut bait with Barnes and signed Leslie right now.

I think Roy is trying to steal the one that K covets the most and basically tank his remaining years in Durham...But, I think the kid is a dookie and will be one for a year. Barnes would be icing on the cake for Roy and he can get a player that has as much upside as Barnes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com