Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Pittsburgh South

32 posts in this topic

Actually, I think this year's 4th preseason game will be much more critical than in the past, because we have so many position battles ongoing where the depth chart is not set in stone: including the #3 receiver, #2 tight end, #1 right guard, #2 corner, #3 running back, etc. We also have a number of young guys that will need the reps and the practice for the coverage teams will be invaluable as well. Frankly, I'll watch the whole game with interest.

2 people like this

Every fast food restaurant in Charlotte makes 60% of their annual revenue when the Shittsburgh Stealers come to town.

I am always amazed just how large they make Big Ben jerseys.

I've been wanting a different team for game 4 for years.

Anyone else hate the 4th preseason game as much as I do?

I actually hate them all, but yes, the fourth is the worst.  The only redeeming quality about it is the final cuts follow.

I think they used to play 6.   Hopefully they can get it down to 2 or 3 soon

Panthers fans sell your tickets...............Stiller fans will pay big money expecting to see the starters.

I have two for face.  Any Panthers fans interested?

Wait... we're talking about preseason game 4? I mean I realize that 7 ate 9, but what happened to 2 and 3?

1 person likes this

I don't. I found some stupid steeler fan to pay over face value for my tix to watch future cfl stars play 4 qtrs.

Almost felt guilty. Almost.

1 person likes this

i think we should stop playing them annually and let the failbase (fanbase) die off.

1 person likes this

I remember when I was 5-6 year old I saw a business sign that said Steelers fans of North Carolina and I just thought to myself....

f8446_a_jackie-chan-meme.jpg

It's one thing to watch a rival fanbase take over BoA during a regular season game (see: Giants game last season). It's entirely another to watch one of the most annoying fanbases in the league take over BoA every other year in the preseason to they can gloat about their nobodies being better than our nobodies.