Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pittsburgh South

32 posts in this topic

Posted

I just loathe Stiller fans

1 person likes this

Posted

I wish they would have out white or blue towels for that game.   I will be there.   I know guys that say, "I am a steelers fan first.  I always pull for the Panthers unless they are playing the steelers."    I tell them, "Go hockey puck yourself, You are no Panther fan at all" .

Free beer for Panther fans only. Now that is what I am talking about!

Posted

It's one thing to watch a rival fanbase take over BoA during a regular season game (see: Giants game last season). It's entirely another to watch one of the most annoying fanbases in the league take over BoA every other year in the preseason to they can gloat about their nobodies being better than our nobodies.

i've always caught poo from the steelers fans in my life whenever we lose to them in the preseason.  i guess when your only chance to see "your team" involves an epic battle of practice squadders it takes on a new level of importance.

Posted

I actually hate them all, but yes, the fourth is the worst. The only redeeming quality about it is the final cuts follow.

I think they used to play 6. Hopefully they can get it down to 2 or 3 soon

We'd still play Pitt I bet.

Posted

I wanted to sell our seats but my stepson has a fascination with the Steelers because his teacher last year liked them and he saw the twitch in my eye when he told me this.

Now my friend gave us his 2 tickets as well so we get to all go, and only stay for the first quarter or something as it's a school night. And we are tailgating with the kids so its good behavior time

Posted

Free beer for Panther fans only. Now that is what I am talking about!

The sad thing is beer vendors would still report record revenue for a preseason game.

Posted

It's a great way to show our rookies how much Charlotte sucks as a sports town.

Posted

I'm just going for the tailgate :thumbsu: