Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam and Joe Adams posing for the camera.

185 posts in this topic

Posted

What?!! This is outrageous!....lol

So to set the record straight.. all of our other stars get threads about how awesome it is when they have fun on the sideline. But if Cam does it.....it is bad.

It's not Cam having fun, but how dare Joe Adams have any fun!  This is a serious issue.  He fumbles punts because he had fun on the sideline.  True Facts!

Posted

*Double Post* 

Posted

Holy crap cam did the same poo last year in the preseason as well. This guy can't have fun at all.

Posted

If serious at all, TD is probably protecting Cam from people who might misinterpret his actions.  The team does not need more drama concerning perceptions of Cam.

1 person likes this

Posted

If serious at all, TD is probably protecting Cam from people who might misinterpret his actions.  The team does not need more drama concerning perceptions of Cam.

Posted

Cam need to grow up.

Posted

Cam is damned if he do, and damned if he don't. smh 

1 person likes this

Posted

OOOKaaay. Now the overreaction to no overreaction seems to be gaining a foothold. 

Oh, the Carolina Huddle, where starving sarcasm is well fed every hour of the day.

2 people like this

Posted

Don't make thread OP, you are horrible at it.

I rather see Cam act like a clown than act like a jack ass like this guy. Sorry I brought it up. BTW you are not a mod so why are you even worried about what I post? Loser?

1 person likes this

Posted

Having fun playing a game!? For shame!

Posted

I have read all of the comments here, and this is a valid discussion when Cam's leadership has been questioned--it does not make a difference what your opinion of this is if you think it is OK to attack the person with opposing views.  Although nobody was sarcastic to me, I do not like seeing others attacking new members.

Saint whatever is a troll.  I wish his mother would come take his computer away from him, but she is probably too busy skinning a gator for dinner.

But saying "Goodbye" is a dick move, one probably made by a dork with a computer and a closed mind.  Spider whatever decided, instead of just ignoring the thread and moving on, to try to degrade the poster with a sarcastic dig.   He wants us to think he is clever, give him pie, thus boosting his self esteem.  The stick figure in his profile is actually his brother, a snapshot of his own conception.  Touching.

Respect each other.  Not everyone will present a topic you want to discuss.  The proper reaction is to not respond to the thread or post.  How hard is that?

6 people like this