Photo
- - - - -

Cam and Joe Adams posing for the camera.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
184 replies to this topic

#16 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,702 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:13 PM

If serious at all, TD is probably protecting Cam from people who might misinterpret his actions.  The team does not need more drama concerning perceptions of Cam.

#17 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 6,702 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:13 PM

If serious at all, TD is probably protecting Cam from people who might misinterpret his actions.  The team does not need more drama concerning perceptions of Cam.

#18 The Golden Child

The Golden Child

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:17 PM

Cam need to grow up.

#19 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,906 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:17 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

Hey guys...Cam is playing around for the camera! What a jerk!

Hey guys, did you see Stewart and Tolbert doing da Wobble! They are such fun guys. We are so lucky.

Hey guys! Did you see Smith go up the camera after every series and talk trash! Love it! You don't mess with 89....that fo sho!

Wait. Cam was looking down at the ground. I think. Seemed odd. WTF CAM. This guy doesn't get it!!!!

#20 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,670 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:22 PM

Cam is damned if he do, and damned if he don't. smh 

#21 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 6,717 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:28 PM

OOOKaaay. Now the overreaction to no overreaction seems to be gaining a foothold. 

Oh, the Carolina Huddle, where starving sarcasm is well fed every hour of the day.

#22 rdog157h

rdog157h

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:29 PM

Don't make thread OP, you are horrible at it.

I rather see Cam act like a clown than act like a jack ass like this guy. Sorry I brought it up. BTW you are not a mod so why are you even worried about what I post? Loser?

#23 Rules&Regulations

Rules&Regulations

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:32 PM

Having fun playing a game!? For shame!

#24 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 6,702 posts

I have read all of the comments here, and this is a valid discussion when Cam's leadership has been questioned--it does not make a difference what your opinion of this is if you think it is OK to attack the person with opposing views.  Although nobody was sarcastic to me, I do not like seeing others attacking new members.

Saint whatever is a troll.  I wish his mother would come take his computer away from him, but she is probably too busy skinning a gator for dinner.

But saying "Goodbye" is a dick move, one probably made by a dork with a computer and a closed mind.  Spider whatever decided, instead of just ignoring the thread and moving on, to try to degrade the poster with a sarcastic dig.   He wants us to think he is clever, give him pie, thus boosting his self esteem.  The stick figure in his profile is actually his brother, a snapshot of his own conception.  Touching.

Respect each other.  Not everyone will present a topic you want to discuss.  The proper reaction is to not respond to the thread or post.  How hard is that?

#25 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,282 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Cam was doing the same poses with Gross on the bench and Gross went along with him, Gross has been a leader here for a long time now and he has played MANY seasons here. He saw nothing wrong with it.

#26 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 16,577 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:40 PM

It's part of Cam's demeanor. Let him be himself. Leaders can act goofy sometimes.

#27 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 6,717 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:41 PM

I have read all of the comments here, and this is a valid discussion when Cam's leadership has been questioned--it does not make a difference what your opinion of this is if you think it is OK to attack the person with opposing views.  Although nobody was sarcastic to me, I do not like seeing others attacking new members.

Saint whatever is a troll.  I wish his mother would come take his computer away from him, but she is probably too busy skinning a gator for dinner.

But saying "Goodbye" is a dick move, one probably made by a dork with a computer and a closed mind.  Spider whatever decided, instead of just ignoring the thread and moving on, to try to degrade the poster with a sarcastic dig.   He wants us to think he is clever, give him pie, thus boosting his self esteem.  The stick figure in his profile is actually his brother, a snapshot of his own conception.  Touching.

Respect each other.  Not everyone will present a topic you want to discuss.  The proper reaction is to not respond to the thread or post.  How hard is that?

I agree with your sentiment, though I think you may have went a little too far about the stick man thing (LOL). BTW, I was wondering how long the OP would take to tell someone to fug off.

There is way too much "dickheadedness" being allowed exactly like this in my opinion.  If I were a mod, I'd start giving out warnings because it is really uncalled for.  If you don't have anything really productive/entertaining to add to the conversation, then you should basically move on.  If a thread does not have substantive merit, it will slowly move down to the next page.

There are way too many wannabe Huddle-vulture-police around here---basically Huddle bullies.  And the thing is is that this has always been an undercurrent of Huddle culture to some degree. In my opinion it has been getting a little out of control recently. Don't get me wrong, sometimes it is appropriate to have some self/member policing (if you will), but the "dickery" needs to stop.

#28 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,906 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:42 PM

I have read all of the comments here, and this is a valid discussion when Cam's leadership has been questioned--it does not make a difference what your opinion of this is if you think it is OK to attack the person with opposing views. Although nobody was sarcastic to me, I do not like seeing others attacking new members.

Saint whatever is a troll. I wish his mother would come take his computer away from him, but she is probably too busy skinning a gator for dinner.

But saying "Goodbye" is a dick move, one probably made by a dork with a computer and a closed mind. Spider whatever decided, instead of just ignoring the thread and moving on, to try to degrade the poster with a sarcastic dig. He wants us to think he is clever, give him pie, thus boosting his self esteem. The stick figure in his profile is actually his brother, a snapshot of his own conception. Touching.

Respect each other. Not everyone will present a topic you want to discuss. The proper reaction is to not respond to the thread or post. How hard is that?

If it is valid for discussion for Cam....89, 34, 69, 28, and everyone else considered a leader needs to be brought up. I may have don't it sarcastically......but bottom line is Cam is held to a comically lose/lose standard

#29 The Golden Child

The Golden Child

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:44 PM

If this had been a nationally televised game, the media would have been all over Cam.

#30 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,300 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 11 August 2013 - 12:44 PM

Ummm, Matt Ryan told us to get the **** off the field. ESPN labeled it as swagger, and praised him for it.

Cam should be allowed to goof around with his teammates.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.