Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Jake Delhomme: "I will never go to a Saints game."

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/08/10/4228162/catching-up-with-former-panthers.html

Awesome quote from Jake in the Observer today.

He’s only two hours west of New Orleans. Will he go Sept. 9 when the Saints open the season against Atlanta?

“The Saints?” Delhomme asks. “I will never go to a Saints game. The only time I’ll go is when the Panthers play there.”

I <3 Jake. Have since day 1. He should be honored in some way. He means a lot to this franchise.

He should be brought back and honored this year since its the 10 th anniversary of our/his Super Bowl run.

Awesome!!!!  Love Jake.  He may never have been the best but no one ever played with more heart and desire.  His statement about the Saints is over the top!!!!

He is why I became a Panthers fan and ditched the saints in 2002.  I literally live maybe 10 minutes from his house too which is pretty awesome.

The saints treated delhomme like poo when he was there even though he was probably the best qb on the roster at times

Guest Spider Monkey

All but Peppers are invited.

Delhomme & Peppers were the two most important players on the Super Bowl team.

All of you NC State, USC, Duke, etc fanboys need to take your head out of their ass and quit hating on Peppers. He was great.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    BlazeCarolina