• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Jake Delhomme: "I will never go to a Saints game."

THANKS

The one stat that impresses me the most is 23 Game winning drives. 43% of all his wins. Amazing

Yes....tells me that heart sometimes trumps talent.  

He did go up against Brady in the SB game, and he was not outplayed.  That loss was not on him.  It has to rank as one of the greatest games ever.

Jake was all in.  And so cool he still is....and hates the Saints!!!!!  We cut him and he still bleeds Panther blue.

I will always love Jake.

well here's jake ripping his pants

also some great highlights from a beautiful ass whupping laid on the falcons to qualify for the playoffs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbnIwOkdHYc

Was at that game.  It was so beautiful. At the end it was only panther fans left + the falcon fans that had heart.   I moved down to the 50 behind the bench.  Got some gloves from Keary Colbert (in about 20 years they may be up to suggested retail price). Gave a few players some high fives.  It was like we owned the Georgia Dome (plus it was a really good Panther fan turnout as well).  The ride back on Marta was beautiful.  All the dejected Falcon fans....god I miss it so.

Was at that game.  It was so beautiful. At the end it was only panther fans left + the falcon fans that had heart.   I moved down to the 50 behind the bench.  Got some gloves from Keary Colbert (in about 20 years they may be up to suggested retail price). Gave a few players some high fives.  It was like we owned the Georgia Dome (plus it was a really good Panther fan turnout as well).  The ride back on Marta was beautiful.  All the dejected Falcon fans....god I miss it so.

Awesome.  Hope you will be back to seeing dejected fans soon.