Photo
- - - - -

Gotta love NFL Network

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
48 replies to this topic

#46 Jangler

Jangler

oddly perched

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:24 AM

Seems like all anybody showed was starters playing, unless they were great plays from bubble players late in the game.

why did I bump this....

#47 jtm

jtm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:20 AM

You don't think they would show Tom Brady throwing a pick six.  It was a poor play by a starter that played very little in a game.  When I watched the NFL network highlights, they showed Norman's INTs. 

We have for the first time a superstar QB . . .  get use to it.  Also, get use to the fact that a lot of people don't like Cam like they don't like Lebron. 

#48 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

HUDDLER

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:31 AM

2 min in the 2 qrt. Before we went up 14-10. But I guess in your mind the means we had to comeback and win.

So we were down and didn't "comeback"??

But really, why do so many people care about this.  I've never understood the whole "we're so disrespected angle".  Guess what, teams that win consistently are respected and teams that don't aren't.  Way it's been in the NFL ever since I started watching.  Wasn't too long ago that the 49ers were the butt of a lot of jokes from NFL analysts around the country.  We start winning respect comes, simple as that....

#49 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

HUDDLER

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:32 AM

You don't think they would show Tom Brady throwing a pick six.  It was a poor play by a starter that played very little in a game.  When I watched the NFL network highlights, they showed Norman's INTs. 

We have for the first time a superstar QB . . .  get use to it.  Also, get use to the fact that a lot of people don't like Cam like they don't like Lebron. 

It was one segment during the Colts/Bills game yesterday where they specifically said they were showing ONE play from each game.  I agree with NFL here, the pick six was the most notable play of the game being that it was ones vs ones.