Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prisco - Cam more mature, less aloof

35 posts in this topic

Posted

My God, everyone repent the rapture is coming.

Prisco didn't insult Cam.

2 people like this

Posted

Hell froze... over?

1 person likes this

Posted

Somehow I read that and still felt like Prisco's a slimeball.

2 people like this

Posted

But but but he posed at a camera in the 4th quarter of a preseason game!

Posted

butttttt butttttttt. he... he didn't run to catch the guy on the pick 6. 

Posted

Prisco? A good judge of character? I couldn't read after that, I was laughing so hard.

It's a fluff piece to backtrack because the whole Pro Bowl article was a joke of epic proportions and a modicum of research has shown that ol' Petey got fooled.

Posted

Maybe the media just wanted Cam to do more one on one interviews, and in return they will now slob his knob.

Posted

I love how Prisco insinuates good-guy Cam could be "an act".

Posted

Cam is basically the same Cam that he has always been. Prisco just took out a little time to actually form perceptions the right way.

Then again, maybe it was the hat, the shoes, and/or the poses during the Bears game.   J/k

1 person likes this

Posted

Double. See below. 

Posted

Okay article. 

But most of the stuff he said Newton had over come, was pure speculation, innuendo, and unfounded media nonsense (including from him). Nothing solid at all. 

Plus, when is "Aloof" necessarily a bad thing or a sign of immaturity. They're a lot of "aloof" leaders/stars now, and in the past on NFL teams. This just tells me, media people wanted time with him, and Cam declined. Lol

So if Cam, wants to open up a little bit more; more power to him/that's his choice. I hope it works well for him. 

PS: I never thought Prisco hated Cam either (despite his belated ProBowl hit piece). I think Prisco knows he's very good. And I've heard him say it, more than once. But unfortunately PRICKO, is not beyond writing a sensationalist story, for cheap attention at Cam's expense as well.