Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congrats to Cam for scoring more than any other QB week 1

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Not every starter was able to score a TD in their limited playing time, but Cam was so amazing he was able to score TD throws for Panthers and Bears on just 3 completed throws! Add that to the 29th PFF graded overall offense this past week and they are set for another customary sub 0.500 season. Hey if you can't win, at least you can be consistent, which they have been for a while!

Posted

Weak. 

Posted

How many INTs did Mole Face throw this year again?

Posted

Smack talk over preseason? I knew Saints fans were dumb, but I didn't know they were retarded enough to hyperventilate over meaningless scrimmages. . .

Posted

This is worse than the horrific smack talk from that Apple Roof Cleaning guy, and he was a Buccaneers fan.

3 people like this

Posted

Oh nooo week one of the preseason. OMGAHHZZ. Cam gave them a touchdown and the Panthers still won. Try better next time 

Posted

Lets see, this year zero, last year he led the league in TDs and threw INTs at the exact same ratio of TD to INt as Matt Ryan. Of course, 3 of those INTs were Hail Mary throws to end game not aimed at anything but end zone.

What mole face? The guy had a birthmark removed years ago and has a small scar leftover, there is no mole.

Posted

Oh nooo week one of the preseason. OMGAHHZZ. Cam gave them a touchdown and the Panthers still won. Try better next time

It's preseason, it doesn't matter who won, it was a point that Cam threw a nice Bears TD in just 6 passing attempts.with 3 completions, not too exciting so far.

Posted

How many TDs did Brees throw?

Posted

Smack talk over preseason? I knew Saints fans were dumb, but I didn't know they were retarded enough to hyperventilate over meaningless scrimmages. . .

you've got much to learn

Posted

in 2012 1 of every 35 of moleshit's passes were an interception

let me know when he can average 1 interception per 40 passes like Cam

(note to obese saints fans: these are statistics from regular season games, not preseason games when starters don't give a metric fug about what happens)

1 person likes this

Posted

It's preseason fatass

1 person likes this