Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panthers will wear all black this thursday

66 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

barney-dancing-o.gif

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

I wish we would wear this combo alot more. I'm actually tired of the white

Posted · Report post

media_httpimageswilda_hataz.gif

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

I know!

I've also noticed this often with gaming to. You give them new outfits for their characters to wear in a game and they spend twenty minutes changing their clothes around. It's hilarious.

straight up callin out the hubby huh ... lol

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

The uniform contest thread said something about the equipment manager saying will will go with the black uni's about 5 times this year. I hope this doesn't count as one of those if there is gonna be only 5 or so

Are the colors already set in stone? I don't recall their being 5 regular season games in black. I would assume this is one

Posted · Report post

straight up callin out the hubby huh ... lol

lol he's actually not like that but some of my buddies, jesus, I'm like can we get playing?!!!

Posted · Report post

lol he's actually not like that but some of my buddies, jesus, I'm like can we get playing?!!!

I'm looking forward to that new GTA..  I might spend a few hours making sure the socks match the pants.   The problem is a little more complicated when you see what gun I carry.  Personally, I like chrome.. 

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Are the colors already set in stone? I don't recall their being 5 regular season games in black. I would assume this is one

No?  Home team picks their color so if another team wears black tops we have to wear white or blue

Jackie Miles I believe is the equip manager and I think he said in a interview about the unis that we would try to wear them 4-5 times not sure about the exact number I was just expressing my hopes that this thursday won't detract from that number in the regular season

Posted · Report post

I get so tickled at a bunch of grown men getting so excited (turned on?) by what another bunch of grown men is WEARING ... seriously? Too funny.

I do agree with this...but, I never did understand why the Panthers didn't have an all black uni.

Now if we can just get the black helmet.

Posted · Report post

Jackie Miles is actually a friend of the family.  If you have any direct questions, I can ask him.

Posted · Report post

Okay, Carolina is wearing black jerseys in 6 regular season games.

One of which is our MNF game with NE. THAT needs to be the black paint game.

Posted · Report post

oh yeah...

[url=http://forgifs.com]TV-golf-videobomb-squeeze.gif?[/url]

1 person likes this