Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Bills are back IMHO!

91 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

we weren't even playing the bills until late october in 2009 and that crew was at it in here at like the start of august.

whatever happened to that tommy czech or whatever guy.  tommy salami

Wasn't he the initial victim of PhillyB (i.e. using the same username everywhere, allowing the board to know his name, find out his background, etc)? I seem to remember that he got arrested for getting caught doing something sexual in either the stands or the bathroom at a bills game.

Posted · Report post

Hahahahahhahaha!!! Bills fan...come back when you have a pro team. Panthers will own the Bills just like the Hurricanes do the Sabers.

Posted · Report post

Double post

Posted · Report post

Wasn't he the initial victim of PhillyB (i.e. using the same username everywhere, allowing the board to know his name, find out his background, etc)? I seem to remember that he got arrested for getting caught doing something sexual in either the stands or the bathroom at a bills game.

Yeah he got caught doing something in the stands at a bills game.

As for the first person to get it from PhillyB, it was either him or fiz. I don't remember.

Posted · Report post

The Bills are back because EJ Manuel had a subpar game against the colts second string defense?

Posted · Report post

Yeah he got caught doing something in the stands at a bills game.

As for the first person to get it from PhillyB, it was either him or fiz. I don't remember.

*raises hand*

:)

Posted · Report post

*raises hand*

:)

So you have a history of deep googling into the personal lives of other guys!? Lol, what a loser! In case you forgot, you're the bartender living in a $50k home driving a beat up Volvo and ugly as fug with a nose as big as your mouth, hilarious! Yes yes, I know, I'm fat, then again, a fat person can lose weight, ugly as fug is forever!

Posted · Report post

IMHOIDGAF: I Make Homosexuals Orgasm Inside my Deepthroat, Gurgling that Awesome Funk

Holy crap dude, TOO MUCH INFORMATION!'

Posted · Report post

I can lose weight

9sB3UoD.jpg

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

So the legends are true....... 

Posted · Report post

hey guys remember when the bills were gonna take Cam with the #2 pick?

that was awesome