Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARSEN

Soccer '13-'14 season

1,271 posts in this topic

Yea, it's retarded... I was like wtf? Already?

1 person likes this

Well, my guys are looking incredible so far today... 1-0 at the half. Hopefully they can keep this same form through the second.

Sorry United fans, Cristiano says Old Trafford in the past, and agrees to a contract extension through 2018.  So much for that whole Bale is Ronaldo's replacement idea....

Ozil looked good in first game for Arsenal. Him and Cozorla can be special.

Sorry United fans, Cristiano says Old Trafford in the past, and agrees to a contract extension through 2018.  So much for that whole Bale is Ronaldo's replacement idea....

Well, Bale signed an extension a year ago, and look where he is now.  All this does is give Madrid a superior bargaining chip for when United inevitably comes calling after they fail to win the league this season.

Well, Bale signed an extension a year ago, and look where he is now.  All this does is give Madrid a superior bargaining chip for when United inevitably comes calling after they fail to win the league this season.

I doubt even United can afford what it would take to get Ronaldo if Bale cost 85 million pounds (it's really 77 with extra incentives based on his performance from what I've read, but whatever we'll let Tottenham call it the world record transfer). Still even at 77, Ronaldo would cost upwards of 125 million pounds I would think. HAHA good luck with that, and if you are willing to pay that United I'm sure Florentino would gladly sell him for that....

I bet PSG, Monaco or Man City would have no problem paying that fee.

I doubt even United can afford what it would take to get Ronaldo if Bale cost 85 million pounds (it's really 77 with extra incentives based on his performance from what I've read, but whatever we'll let Tottenham call it the world record transfer). Still even at 77, Ronaldo would cost upwards of 125 million pounds I would think. HAHA good luck with that, and if you are willing to pay that United I'm sure Florentino would gladly sell him for that....

United could definitely afford his fee. Not to mention, he wouldn't have to sever 50% of his image rights, which could ultimately lead to him demanding a transfer. Also- I'm not sure he's too buddy-buddy with Bale.

I'm not saying it will even probably happen, I'm just saying contracts in European football mean nothing.

I bet PSG, Monaco or Man City would have no problem paying that fee.

They want to pay 125+ when he's 30 or so I'm all for selling and getting more young talent....

Liverpool Continho got hurt, looks like a dislocated shoulder. He might miss few weeks.

Rodgers looks like he called Rivera for some advice on how to handle leads in the second half. Absolutely horrid second half play this season.

Coutinho being out could hurt a lot. Shoulder looked bad.

After Countinho went out, Liverpool fall apart.

Arsenal lost Cazorla until mid October. Arsenal plays Liverpool in the begging of November and by that time they should have back from injuries Cazorla, Podolski, Arteta, Diaby and Chamberlain.