• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARSEN

Soccer '13-'14 season

Aston Villa...holy crap

Amazing game. I've never seen a team get dominated that much, and still pull off the win.

Everton is supposed to be on at 3:00 but NBCSN is claiming they are showing Chelsea. Is this just an error?

Chelsea played on Saturday... There is only 1 EPL game today, Everton vs Newcastle.

It's nice to see some different teams at the top of table (esp as a LFC fan) just hope manure continues to struggle. Arsenal looks like the class of the league right now and Liverpool and Man city right behind.

It's nice to see some different teams at the top of table (esp as a LFC fan) just hope manure continues to struggle. Arsenal looks like the class of the league right now and Liverpool and Man city right behind.

I'm surprised Arsenal continues to play well with Cazorla, Walcott, Chamberlain, Diaby, Padolski, Rosicky all hurt.

I think Napoli was shocked how good Arsenal is. Arsenal ruined entire game plan for Benitez with 2 quick goals.

Arsenal has an incredibly easy string of fixtures coming up, and it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility that they could walk into December unscathed.

With all injuries to top Arsenal players, I honestly don't know how they perform so well.

They have players hot right now. They'll cool down and come back to earth. I think their returning players will make them stronger as the season progresses, but the squad is playing beyond what they are right now.

West Brom vs Arsenal was one of the worst refereed games I have ever seen... Slide tackles from behind in the box twice... No call. Hand ball in the box... No call. Wilshare punched in the head, laying on the ground without moving, referee allows game to continue...

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Chase Anderson

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts