Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Soccer '13-'14 season

1,271 posts in this topic

Posted

Last year I watched the EPL for the first time since I was a kid, when they showed condensed games on PBS. Enjoyed it, but still don't have a dog in the fight. I was looking for a Panthers equivalent, but there doesn't seem to be any teams that share our lack of history.

Posted

Those were two really good saves for the Liverpool Keeper on the Penalty and the follow up attempt.....

Posted

Giroud strikes for Arsenal.  The ball in by Chamberlain was nice too....

Posted

3 points for Liverpool this morning, definitely worth waking up at 7:30 am for.  I'm now watching Sunderland on this nbc live extra thing it's DOPE

Posted

Good penalty call. Should of been a red card.

Posted

So are the Extra Time channels included all year long, or is this just a free trial?  Just found them so I'm going to check out Jozy!

Posted

Arsene is shitting a brick right now.... He sold all back ups. Jenkinson is a last FB they have on the team.

Posted

Lol, Sagna is hurt... Arsenal have no more FB. Who seem injury prone Sagna getting hurt? Not Arsene of course...

Posted

The Aston Villa kits are hideous...

Posted

So are the Extra Time channels included all year long, or is this just a free trial?  Just found them so I'm going to check out Jozy!

from what i understand it's all year long..... this would be fuging perfect for me as i leave for college next year, i won't lose a beat keeping up with it all.  quiet first half from jozy but sunderland has been dominant, if fulham doesn't adjust sunderland will break through eventually.  Giaccherini has been impressive for sunderland, he looks very strong

1 person likes this

Posted

Arsenal looks horrible at home against the team that almost got relegated. It safe to say Arsenal will not do much this year.

Posted

VILLA