1270 replies to this topic

#76 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,010 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:53 AM

RM can possibly lose Ozil, Di Maria and Benzema in the next few days. Ozil got benched (unacceptable due to World Cup next year) and Man U is planning to bid for him. Real Madrid is switching formation to 4-4-2 with Bale and Ronaldo up front, that eliminated Di Maria position all together. Di Maria is reported as an odd man out. Apparently Madrid fans not happy with Benzema and want him out. He even got booed during friendly last night. Arsenal is after both, Di Maria is available after Bale sale goes through. Benzema will be available after Suarez bid will be accepted by Liverpool.

#77 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 11,010 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 02:42 PM

Real Madrid is setting a stage at the stadium. Garett Bale should be unveiled tomorrow as RM new addition.

#78 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• HUDDLER
  • 6,088 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:00 AM

BBC is reporting that Madrid has offered Tottenham two options for Gareth Bale. The first is £86m payable over 3-4 years and the other is £70m up front. Tottenham has yet to accept either.

#79 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 11,010 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 07:31 AM

Levy will accept it and Madrid knows it. They just spent £100m. Levy is just trying to get more money.

#80 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,098 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 08:03 AM

Levy pretty much has to sell Bale at this point.  He just wants to get as many deals done as possible before it's announced.  I'm expecting it to be "official" sometime early next week, with the presentation at Real Madrid late in the week....

#81 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:24 PM

3 more points for Liverpool today :)

#82 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• HUDDLER
  • 6,088 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 07:10 AM

Liverpool control Benteke, but offense still looks stagnant. 5 shots all game is NOT good at all.

However, I'm 100% confident that Reina would have allowed at least one goal that match. Good clean sheet from Mignolet.

#83 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• HUDDLER
  • 6,088 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:01 PM

Wow. Cardiff over Man City. Amazing.

#84 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 11,010 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:02 PM

Any giving Sunday lolol

#85 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 11,010 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:03 PM

Spurs passing game looks great

#86 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

• HUDDLER
  • 2,508 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:45 PM

Overall fantastic game from both sides... I can understand the frustration from Swansea, as there were a few plays where my guys took to the ground way too easily. To be fair though, those didn't start really happening until after the ref screwed the pooch on the penalty in the first half. But I still hate to see them fall so easily. Also, way too many yellows that game. I think it should have had only two, one for their defender that impeded, thereby keeping us from a scoring chance, and the one on Soldado.

Our biggest problem is we're still not converting chances very well. Too many shots straight at either the keep or the clouds. I'm hoping this gets sorted in the next few weeks, and we start to all get on the same page, because a goal differential of +2 isn't going to cut it when it comes down to the wire. Not when you have Man U and Chelsea capable of a GD of +22 or higher.

#87 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 16,924 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 12:57 PM

The NBC Sports coverage of the premier league is great. 3 games yesterday, 1 today, 1 tomorrow...

#88 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,098 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:50 AM

Looks like today is finally the day that the Bale deal is announced.  Lamela to the Spurs looks like it's coming in a few hours, which means RM would then be free to announce Bale deal. The idea is to do his presentation sometime in the late morning tomorrow....

#89 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 11,010 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:29 AM

Looks like today is finally the day that the Bale deal is announced. Lamela to the Spurs looks like it's coming in a few hours, which means RM would then be free to announce Bale deal. The idea is to do his presentation sometime in the late morning tomorrow....

Fox sport just reported that another team jumped in for Bale. PSG is trying to hijack?

#90 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,098 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:59 AM

Either way this ends up going down I really hope RM never does business with Levy again.  So unprofessional how he handles transfers.  Everything is personal to him, never business.  I honestly wouldn't spend another dime, but whatever RM does I'll support it.

Also not too worried about a mystery team.  Bale still has to agree to a contract with said team, and everything I've heard/read says he only wants Madrid.

This could also be a case of Levy trying a last ditch effort to raise the price even more now that RM and EVERYONE else for that matter know he needs to sell.  Not worried either way.  With or without Bale this team is a world class club and potential UCL Champion caliber....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.