#1096 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,333 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:09 PM

Please never use this website as source of ur information ever again .

I realize this site is poo but at this point it doesn't matter who's 'reporting' these rumors. Real apparently remains very interested in Suarez.

Yea. Similar rumors have been circulating since last summer. It appears to be gaining some credibility. I knew after Madrid bought Bale last summer that it would be at least a year until they shelled out that sort of cash again.

I guess I wouldn't mind the move but I just hope we don't sell Morata, Varane, Jese or Isco -- they're the future of Madrid.

#1097 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

Resident Gator Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 5,991 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:14 PM

I guess I wouldn't mind the move but I just hope we don't sell Morata, Varane, Jese or Isco -- they're the future of Madrid.

Liverpool may ask to for a Isco + ££ move for Suarez. Liverpool have been monitoring Isco for a while, but it'd take some sort of remarkable swap deal to get it done.

#1098 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,333 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:22 PM

Liverpool may ask to for a Isco + ££ move for Suarez. Liverpool have been monitoring Isco for a while, but it'd take some sort of remarkable swap deal to get it done.

If I were Real, I'd just forget it then. Madrid (in the past) has favored spending over nurturing. I rather they develop their young, talented players like they've promised. We'll need them when Ronaldo is over the hill (which, granted, isn't for quite some time). If a deal must be made, I rather we sell Casemiro and Carvajal.

Arsenal has been monitoring Morata too, and rumor has it that he's disgruntled.

#1099 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,971 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:07 PM

Keep Suarez, we keep Isco. Not willing to give up on Isco this early. Kid is the future of Spanish football in the midfield...

#1100 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,971 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:09 PM

HAHAHA 

tumblr_n46jfbi1961sf4immo1_400.gif

#1101 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,333 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:09 PM

Keep Suarez, we keep Isco. Not willing to give up on Isco this early. Kid is the future of Spanish football in the midfield...

Yep, Isco is potentially the next Xavi. No way do I want to part ways with him.

If it comes down to it, the only player I'm willing to sell (worst case scenario) is Morata -- which might just happen since he wants more minutes and opportunities.

Jese, Isco, and Varane are off limits.

#1102 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

Resident Gator Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 5,991 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 05:32 AM

Yep, Isco is potentially the next Xavi. No way do I want to part ways with him.

If it comes down to it, the only player I'm willing to sell (worst case scenario) is Morata -- which might just happen since he wants more minutes and opportunities.

Jese, Isco, and Varane are off limits.

Due to Madrid's "I want it all now" approach to business, I'd there are only 2 players on their roster I would consider off limits. Bale and Ronaldo, with Ronaldo being just a few years away from a move himself. Isco is a great talent, but right now he doesn't fit the formation or tactical play Ancelotti is running.

Personally, I don't really want Isco. I've always been weary of players who have spent their entire careers in La Liga making a move to Prem. 

#1103 Trev_GFC

Trev_GFC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationKent England UK

Posted 21 April 2014 - 08:37 AM

Widespread reports in the rags here in Blighty that Moyes is to be sacked. He's a better manager than this reign shows us, you've got to give him more time and let him clear the deadwood/troublemakers this Summer. Edit: BT Sport quoting Henry Winter at the Torygraph that Ryan Giggs is to be long-term replacement! Are they serious?!

#1104 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

Resident Gator Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 5,991 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 08:50 AM

Widespread reports in the rags here in Blighty that Moyes is to be sacked. He's a better manager than this reign shows us, you've got to give him more time and let him clear the deadwood/troublemakers this Summer.

Moyes never managed a single trophy at Everton. Granted, it was a lesser club. But as soon as he departed, Martinez took that Everton club above a championship side that Moyes inherited. I don't think anyone realistically expected Moyes to win the title this season, but they did expect UCL. Moyes has been a disaster tactically. He seems to think his job ends at squad selection.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#1105 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,333 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:08 AM

Due to Madrid's "I want it all now" approach to business, I'd there are only 2 players on their roster I would consider off limits. Bale and Ronaldo, with Ronaldo being just a few years away from a move himself. Isco is a great talent, but right now he doesn't fit the formation or tactical play Ancelotti is running.

Personally, I don't really want Isco. I've always been weary of players who have spent their entire careers in La Liga making a move to Prem.

That's been the issue in the past. Real is the Laker/Yankee version of Club Futbol. Still, I'd like to think that Madrid is more interested in developing their young talent instead of moving it for a player like Suarez who is in his prime now. Granted, Isco doesn't necessarily fit everything Ancelotti wants to do. For example, The False 9. However, he's saved our asses on multiple occasions. Now, Isco could end up being a poor man's version of Iniesta but I'm willing to take that risk. I believe Ancelotti feels the same way despite having to accommodate Isco with other formations in order to play at times.

I'd argue that Jese and Varane are on that list with Ronaldo and Bale.

#1106 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

Resident Gator Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 5,991 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:16 AM

That's been the issue in the past. Real is the Laker/Yankee version of Club Futbol. Still, I'd like to think that Madrid is more interested in developing their young talent instead of moving it for a player like Suarez who is in his prime now. Granted, Isco doesn't necessarily fit everything Ancelotti wants to do. For example, The False 9. However, he's saved our asses on multiple occasions. Now, Isco could end up being a poor man's version of Iniesta but I'm willing to take that risk. I believe Ancelotti feels the same way despite having to accommodate Isco with other formations in order to play at times.

I'd argue that Jese and Varane are on that list with Ronaldo and Bale.

It would definitely be the wise thing to do, holding on to these young players and letting them develop in the system. We shall see. Summer transfer windows are always exciting and filled with drama. Who knows what will unfold. I've stopped trying to guess what's going to happen on the business end of European football.

#1107 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,971 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:34 PM

10153065_706927046016556_446996151560503

HAHAHA Moyes....

#1108 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

Resident Gator Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 5,991 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:08 PM

looooooooooooooooooool

#1109 Trev_GFC

Trev_GFC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationKent England UK

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:38 AM

Confirmed: Moyes has gone. Surely Spurs will go in for him now? Klopp would be great but I can't see him leaving them, although I also can't see them taking a risk with someone like Giggs. Still, at least with Giggs they'll be good playing away ;) Attached File  ImageUploadedByCarolinaHuddle1398152306.732734.jpg   242.39K   3 downloads

#1110 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

Resident Gator Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 5,991 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:23 AM

To me, it makes the most sense for United to go with Van Gaal and have Giggs ready in waiting. I can't see Klopp wanting to leave Borussia unless United come at him with something spectacular.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.