• Please log in to reply
1270 replies to this topic

#1171 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,611 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 07:07 PM

I think it will be Chelsea. Chelsea back 9 is the best back 9 in the 19th century.

Fixed.

#1172 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,745 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 29 April 2014 - 07:12 PM

I almost forgot.

CR7 is a machine. 16 goals.

That is all.

#1173 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,611 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 05:26 AM

Looks like PSG and Man City are going to get through FFP with nothing more than a fine. So, UEFA is basically saying that the punishment for spending too much money is you have to spend a little bit more money.

Maybe UEFA should just cut the pretense that this is about fair play and just admit they want some of the money.

#1174 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,730 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 09:08 AM

Looks like PSG and Man City are going to get through FFP with nothing more than a fine. So, UEFA is basically saying that the punishment for spending too much money is you have to spend a little bit more money.

Maybe UEFA should just cut the pretense that this is about fair play and just admit they want some of the money.

Go figure... Corrupted assholes.

#1175 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,730 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:12 PM

I'm not sure what Chelsea boss is doing... The lineup for the game is plain retarded. Benching Eto and Oscar? Playing David Luis in midfield and Azpicuetta as attacking winger? wtf?

#1176 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,745 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:36 PM

Wow, Chelsea... gone?

#1177 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,730 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:37 PM

Wow, Chelsea... gone?

Yep, terrible coaching.

#1178 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,745 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:41 PM

Yep, terrible coaching.

I'm at work and I was shell-shocked when I looked up the score.

I'm in utter disbelief. Wow...

#1179 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,730 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:56 PM

I'm at work and I was shell-shocked when I looked up the score.

I'm in utter disbelief. Wow...

Even near the end... Willian was their best players and he took him off.

#1180 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,611 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:14 PM

Gotta cheer for Atleti in the final.

#1181 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,745 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:33 PM

Honestly, this is exactly who I wanted at The Final. In the last four matches we're 2-1-1 against them (over the last two legs). We match up with their style quite well. Expect 9-10 goals scored on that day from both squads.

#1182 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,611 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 05:04 AM

Honestly, this is exactly who I wanted at The Final. In the last four matches we're 2-1-1 against them (over the last two legs). We match up with their style quite well. Expect 9-10 goals scored on that day from both squads.

And you're exactly who they want in the final. Both clubs know each other very well. Both clubs will have time to tactically prepare for this one match. I think they will spend a lot of the first half feeling each other out.

Most likely scenario is a scoreless first half, maybe a goal, and then a little breakthrough in the 2nd when they realize someone has to win it. I'll predict a 3-2 scoreline, with 4-3 being the max. I can't see 10 goals scored, but I guess you never know.

#1183 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,745 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 01 May 2014 - 10:34 AM

And you're exactly who they want in the final. Both clubs know each other very well. Both clubs will have time to tactically prepare for this one match. I think they will spend a lot of the first half feeling each other out.

Most likely scenario is a scoreless first half, maybe a goal, and then a little breakthrough in the 2nd when they realize someone has to win it. I'll predict a 3-2 scoreline, with 4-3 being the max. I can't see 10 goals scored, but I guess you never know.

I'm not sure about that. Atletico fans were hoping for Bayern Munich (because of their recent struggles with the Tiki Taka). However, yes, we know each other very well but at this point Atletico only have one advantage over us and that's pressure and intensity. That, and Xabi missing the The Final. In order for Atletico to stay in the game, they'll have to slow down Real and hope that CR7 and Bale don't do the same to their backline in the first 45 minutes or we could break open the game in the second half.

To be honest, I see both squads succeeding with their tactics (scoreless half) thus why we'll see a show of offense in the final 30 minutes. Maybe 10 goals is pushing it but it wouldn't shock me to see Real and Atletico cancel out some of their strengths.

#1184 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,611 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 04:49 AM

I'm not sure about that. Atletico fans were hoping for Bayern Munich (because of their recent struggles with the Tiki Taka). However, yes, we know each other very well but at this point Atletico only have one advantage over us and that's pressure and intensity. That, and Xabi missing the The Final. In order for Atletico to stay in the game, they'll have to slow down Real and hope that CR7 and Bale don't do the same to their backline in the first 45 minutes or we could break open the game in the second half.

To be honest, I see both squads succeeding with their tactics (scoreless half) thus why we'll see a show of offense in the final 30 minutes. Maybe 10 goals is pushing it but it wouldn't shock me to see Real and Atletico cancel out some of their strengths.

While I think it's less tiki-taka and more them relying on Mandzukic to finish, I see what you mean. Bayern enjoyed an average of like 75% possession over those two legs, so tiki-taka was working. They just couldn't finish. As they started to really press to get it done, Madrid worked the counter-attack like magic. I don't think it would have worked as well for Atletico, as Real have ridiculous pace to counter-attack.

I really think this will be one of the better Champions League finals in recent memory. Last year's final was pretty good, but Dante should have been sent off and a penalty awarded to Dortmund, so the wrong side won that one. Before that, they were all kind of uneventful.

#1185 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,454 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 02 May 2014 - 06:47 AM

All of my trips to Asia have been on fat and cushy expense accounts.  5 star hotels and top restaurants.....not sure if that is what you are looking for.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com