1270 replies to this topic

#106 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,230 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:29 PM

That's ok... from the "leaked" news and the media snips from coaches just about telling Bale to jump ship, the feeling is very mutual.

Almost funny... you having the audacity to label any other organization as "unprofessional"

This is exactly what I'm referring to. It's not personal it's business. Big clubs buy players from clubs who are known to sell their best. That's just how it works. As I already said I'm not a fan of Perez's tactics but that doesn't excuse Levy's bullshit either...

#107 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,230 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:09 PM

Daily Mail calling BS on a second team entering.  Whether they have or not, they've got one thing right.  In order for a deal to go down Bale has to agree to a contract with the new club.  I don't see that happening....

http://www.dailymail...s_campaign=1490

#108 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,797 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:54 PM

Looks like Podolski tore his hamstring and will be out for a long time. Gibbs is Arsenal new LW.

#109 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,230 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:26 AM

Lamela's move to Tottenham appears to imminent.  Ljajic is officially a Roma player and took Lamela's #8 shirt.  Lamela's arrival will trigger the release of Bale (finally).  Also, there's a lot of steam building up that the Bale transfer will be one payment of 75 million pounds.  If that's the case I'm ecstatic....

Oh and AVB said the transfer could happen very very soon so there's that....

#110 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,797 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:20 AM

Interesting... Juan Mata dad who is also his agent was spotted in Arsenal directors suit. Chelsea just completed a move for Willian and supposed to complete a move for another winger from Porto. Cazorla and Mata would give Arsenal a sick midfield if that to happen. I know Mourinho would think twice before selling to rivals but him and Wenger are in pretty good relationship so who knows.

#111 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,230 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:09 AM

Roma officially announces transfer of Lamela.  Bale to RM should be announced within next 24 hours I would think, with presentation on Friday....

#112 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,711 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:18 AM

I hope so.. I'm as sick to death of this circus as much as anyone.

I am curious though as to who we go after the final week to "replace" Bale, since Willian decided being a bench-warmer was preferable for a couple of million pounds, which is where he'll be unless Chumpski gets stupid and sells Mata.

Sorry Arsen, I doubt that they sell him, and if they do, it most likely won't be to a BPL team, especially not Arsenal or even Spurs.

Edit: Not even sure we'd need to pick up anyone just yet, as the guys we have in place are doing very well so far. Just going to take time for cohesiveness and to learn each other's talents. I'd like to see us pick up a no-brainer like Mata, or wait until the Winter window to see how we fare.

#113 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,797 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:48 AM

Probably wishful thinking on my part. I expect Spurs to spank Arsenal this week. Arsenal depleted and tired and I do not see how they can even compete this Sunday.

#114 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,393 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:10 PM

Probably wishful thinking on my part. I expect Spurs to spank Arsenal this week. Arsenal depleted and tired and I do not see how they can even compete this Sunday.

Just don't concede a penalty. That seems to be Tottenham's only scoring method.

#115 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,797 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:23 PM

Just don't concede a penalty. That seems to be Tottenham's only scoring method.

LOL funny...

I watched them play the last few weeks and they had many chances but failed to convert.

#116 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,393 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 02:39 PM

LOL funny...

I watched them play the last few weeks and they had many chances but failed to convert.

I'm mostly just being an ass. Tottenham will come together, I think. They have definitely made some chances for themselves.

#117 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,711 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:04 PM

I'm mostly just being an ass. Tottenham will come together, I think. They have definitely made some chances for themselves.

Nah.. Arsen's right - that was funny :D

#118 Boltergeist

Boltergeist

Unicorns! Show ponies! Where's the beef!?

• HUDDLER
  • 6,258 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:21 PM

Champs League Group Stage draw tomorrow

Pot 1: Bayern, Barcelona, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Man U, Arsenal, Porto, Benfica

Pot 2: Atletico Madrid, Shaktar Donetsk, AC Milan, Schalke, Marseille, CSKA, PSG, Juve

Pot 3: Zenit, Man City, Ajax, Dortmund, Basel, Olympiacos, Galatasaray, Leverkusen

Pot 4: Copenhagen, Napoli, Anderlecht, Celtic, Steaua Bucaresti, Viktoria Plzen, Real Sociedad, Austria Wien

#119 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,230 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:47 AM

Podolski out for two months with his injury.  Will Arsene finally buy a player now??

#120 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,797 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:10 AM

Probably not lol... Or if they do, probably some guy no one ever heard of for £6m. As an Arsenal fan, I don't know where transfer money go. Arsenal books show £200m available in transfer funds but I doubt these money's exist.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com