- - - - -

NY stop-and-frisk policy violated the constitutional rights of minorities

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#46 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2013 - 02:51 AM

The biggest issue is not stop and frisk itself but white cops in black neighborhoods. I keep saying this, whites and blacks don't mix well at any level. And black people don't trust or like whites. Never will. Blacks are Not a forgiving people.

#47 Guest_CarolinaBlacknBlueblood_*

Guest_CarolinaBlacknBlueblood_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:07 PM

The biggest issue is not stop and frisk itself but white cops in black neighborhoods. I keep saying this, whites and blacks don't mix well at any level. And black people don't trust or like whites. Never will. Blacks are Not a forgiving people.

Really?....REALLY?....Must be a gene pool malfunction.

#48 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,474 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 01:07 AM

Really?....REALLY?....Must be a gene pool malfunction.

what does that even mean?

#49 Guest_CarolinaBlacknBlueblood_*

• Guests

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:48 AM

what does that even mean?

That helloworld has some serious issues.

#50 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,072 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 12:28 PM

let me preface this by saying that helloworld is basically a nazi

how is "whites and blacks just don't mix" any different than the countless times i've heard here about how black ppl self segregate, thus explaining why black people live in the poorest neighborhoods in cities?

#51 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2013 - 01:19 PM

let me preface this by saying that helloworld is basically a nazi

how is "whites and blacks just don't mix" any different than the countless times i've heard here about how black ppl self segregate, thus explaining why black people live in the poorest neighborhoods in cities?

self-segregate? You mean de facto segregation? Ever heard of birds of a feather flocks together? Whites can't even control themselves even in mostly homogeneous white countries. They can't seem to stop running ape even in their own European habitat without creating a hate group . What makes you think they can behave themselves in other people's neighborhood. News flash, the great Caucasian race; Jews, gipsies, Arabs are Caucasians too. I wonder where that fear of extinction come from, even with a population of over 2 billion people. What a (people?)!!

Now that I think of it, I figure out where that fear of extinction came from. And it makes perfect sense. Carry on!

#52 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,474 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:19 PM

I am becoming more and more convinced HW is someone's alt created specifically to troll the poo out of every race-related thread so as to distract from any real conversation.

#53 Guest_HelloWorld_*

Guest_HelloWorld_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:01 PM

I am becoming more and more convinced HW is someone's alt created specifically to troll the poo out of every race-related thread so as to distract from any real conversation.

Race related thread that only talk about black people. You seems scared when your race is put under a microscope. Now you know how it feels.

I find the caucasoid race fascinating the same way you find Africans fascinating. No alt here, buddy!

#54 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,383 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 06:28 AM

stop and frisk has helped minority communities a great deal in NYC areas.

taken tons of illegal guns off the streets

but, hey, their right to those illegal guns are being violated and if minorities want to kill minorities, aka Chicago, then they should be able to be free to express themselves.

and the NYC police dept is as diverse as any made up of all nationalities.

I understand rights sometimes, but like the airports, if you are flying today, you are being checked today. And if my neighborhood is an 737, I want everyone in my neighborhood checked for guns, knives and bombs.

I wonder if some of the thousands killed or wounded in the "bastion of freedom" we call the windy city would have been fine to have had a cop or two take guns away from all the gang members there? I know, give me liberty or give them death. Hey, I haven' had coffee yet

#55 Guest_CarolinaBlacknBlueblood_*

• Guests

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:30 PM

The problem is not everyone was stopped and frisked. Sirry, but if walking down a street in NYC minding my own business, and not engaged in criminal activity, I have a right not to be frisked or accosted by anyone.

#56 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,752 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:06 PM

Very interesting video interview of a NYPD officer...

#57 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • 7,540 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:33 PM

stop and frisk has helped minority communities a great deal in NYC areas.

taken tons of illegal guns off the streets

but, hey, their right to those illegal guns are being violated and if minorities want to kill minorities, aka Chicago, then they should be able to be free to express themselves.

and the NYC police dept is as diverse as any made up of all nationalities.

I understand rights sometimes, but like the airports, if you are flying today, you are being checked today. And if my neighborhood is an 737, I want everyone in my neighborhood checked for guns, knives and bombs.

I wonder if some of the thousands killed or wounded in the "bastion of freedom" we call the windy city would have been fine to have had a cop or two take guns away from all the gang members there? I know, give me liberty or give them death. Hey, I haven' had coffee yet

wow

#58 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,072 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:23 PM

wow

par for the course

#59 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,694 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:45 PM

I think it is funny how we can have a segment of the population who actively supports government/authorities' intrusion of a private citizen's affairs in order to make the country "safer" for themselves but, at the same time, actively oppose any proposed measure to actually improve the well being of people in this country because it has some sort of implied effect on their pocketbook. Do you want a better country for everyone, or does your world revolve around what you want for yourself?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.