Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

justice department will no longer pursue mandatory minimum sentences for low-level drug offenders

63 posts in this topic

what are you even saying?

You threw out the same old BS that I am only against executive orders to byoass congress because it's BHO doing them. That's a lot to assume about someone you've never met. Candidate Obama stood against expansion of executive power, as do I. President Obama, however, loves governing by Presidential fiat. I was against them when Bush was in office and when BHO is in office. I wasn't around in the Aurthor administration, or I would have been against them then also.

You threw out the same old BS that I am only against executive orders to byoass congress because it's BHO doing them. That's a lot to assume about someone you've never met. Candidate Obama stood against expansion of executive power, as do I. President Obama, however, loves governing by Presidential fiat. I was against them when Bush was in office and when BHO is in office. I wasn't around in the Aurthor administration, or I would have been against them then also.

*bypass....editing function not working on the app atm.

you wouldn't exect (sic) me to be able to comprehend something so fuging ignorant as your post? well hold on to your fat ass, bro

i'm going to need you to show your work here because this statement requires quite the logical leap

prosecutorial discretion: two words that you've apparently never heard in tandem before in your life. two words that set fire to your nonsense.

now waddle away; you've got some googling to do

i understand that you would not exect (sic) me to be able to comprehend the dumb poo that comes out of your mouth but i grew up in the south and i've dealt with plenty of goofy fugs in my time so i think i can handle it

Manditory sentence laws don't allow for prosecutorial discretion. I know thats the point and why the laws need to be changed, but going around congress is not the way to do it. It expands presidential power. In the long run we will all be regretting it.

And could we stop making fun of people for typos? It makes you look stupid and childish.

well hold on to your fat ass, bro

it

I would rather go through life slightly overweight than fuging mentally retarted.

You are the poster child for why cousins should never have kids...they turn out to be morons like you.

Please do not EVER have kids...the world really can't stand another offspring from that dried up mud puddle that your family calls a gene pool.

Now go play in traffic.

I wonder where the contractual focus will shift to, now that it appears there will be a huge drop in supply for the prison industrial complex?

1 person likes this

I would rather go through life slightly overweight than fuging mentally restarted.

well you've got the money so what's stopping you from getting lap band surgery and achieving your dream of going through life only slightly overweight

Manditory sentence laws don't allow for prosecutorial discretion. I know thats the point and why the laws need to be changed, but going around congress is not the way to do it. It expands presidential power. In the long run we will all be regretting it.

And could we stop making fun of people for typos? It makes you look stupid and childish.

you know what really makes you look stupid and childish? literally making things up and hoping no one calls you on it

Manditory sentence laws don't allow for prosecutorial discretion

manditory (sic) sentence laws don't even have to come into play. prosecutorial discretion can mean as much as not even pursuing charges. you're aware that this happens a lot already for a variety of crimes, right? lol of course you're not.