Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherFeez

Norman's INT today (video)

L-TownCat    11,876

I heard Jonathon Jones talking about that play on the drive. It's much better in video than radio. Sweet baby jeebus I hope he turns into a stud!

carolina-chuck    2,761

Too soon? NOPE.

IMO, I really believe that Norman will become a much better CB for us than Chris Gamble. Gamble started off his career with two very good years. After that he became somewhat mediocre.

• Pie 2

bleys    1,995

I just see a picture that doesn't move..  am I supposed to download that app?  because I rather not...

I'm hopeful but let's not get carried away yet. It's preseason.

We drafted Norman because of his fiery attitude, size, and acrobatic ballhawking capabilities. He had a crappy rookie season but most DBs struggle during the transition. If Josh can pull it together, he'll be a hell of a starter for years.

Cj72    801

I just see a picture that doesn't move.. am I supposed to download that app? because I rather not...

Come on, join the cool kids.....haha (just kidding, I was getting a lesson from my 15 year old today about how great vine is)

panther4life    2,360

Who threw that ball?

Either Anderson or Clausen.. Def was not first string as they receiver was James Shaw( had to look up his jersey number)