Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALL IN

81 posts in this topic

Posted

I bought season tickets this year and still need to take out a loan to cover my final semester's tuition.

I done been all in hyuh! D:<

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

7 people like this

Posted

I bought season tickets this year and still need to take out a loan to cover my final semester's tuition.

I done been all in hyuh! D:<

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

You are ALL IN!

Best of luck to you in school....and the season.  I think the latter will be ok.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm expecting no less than a playoff win.  No reason we can't do it but I've been with this team since day one and you also have to prepare to be let down.

Posted

I have recently been inspired by 2 players....Jake and Smitty. Nice duo, eh?

If you have not read the recent thread on Jake or the one today on the Smitty interview you should...and give pie to the OP's.

Jake....he was all about heart...he contributed so much to this team. Smitty...so much heart too, and he had to mature...he seems to have accomplished that.

Smitty is an expert on this team....liked what he had to say.

So....my mantra for this year is ALL IN.

Smitty seems to believe....good enough for me. He has not taken out an ad, but it sounds like he believes.

I think this team will surprise some people.

I will be at as many home games as possible.

Even though I have been critical in the past.....I hope Rivera is our coach for a long time.

I hope Shula has found his time and place.

The Boston Boss seems to be our man.

In other words...I am ALL IN. Be there or ....why are you here?

Good post!

1 person likes this

Posted

Them school loans ain't no joke bro. 

3 people like this

Posted

Yeah I usually only fly out to one game a year. But this year ill be doing the Minnesota game for sure, checking out the worlds largest homeless shelter December 8th and possibly one other depending on how the seasons going.

I was one of those screaming for rivera's head last year but after watching a lot of his interviews and seeing how he interacts with the players I think he's a good fit for this team. He needs to make better decisions though and work on his clock management. He seems like a good guy and these guys don't want to be the reason why he loses his job.

Realistically I see us around 8-8, possibly 9-7. The fan in me see's us going 10-6. But I feel good about the direction we are heading. I think we may still be a piece or two away from seriously contending.

IMO week 1 against Seattle is a huge game. It's just one game but it's important for this group to start off fast and carry momentum throughout the year. They need to start off the season with a win so that they don't start thinking 'here we go again'.

2 people like this

Posted

Yeah I usually only fly out to one game a year. But this year ill be doing the Minnesota game for sure, checking out the worlds largest homeless shelter December 8th and possibly one other depending on how the seasons going.

I was one of those screaming for rivera's head last year but after watching a lot of his interviews and seeing how he interacts with the players I think he's a good fit for this team. He needs to make better decisions though and work on his clock management. He seems like a good guy and these guys don't want to be the reason why he loses his job.

Realistically I see us around 8-8, possibly 9-7. The fan in me see's us going 10-6. But I feel good about the direction we are heading. I think we may still be a piece or two away from seriously contending.

IMO week 1 against Seattle is a huge game. It's just one game but it's important for this group to start off fast and carry momentum throughout the year. They need to start off the season with a win so that they don't start thinking 'here we go again'.

9-7.....is a fear projection, but I understand.  I believe we will be better than that.

1 person likes this

Posted

Didn't just have some amazing epiphany.

I'm ALL IN every year.

6 people like this

Posted

9-7.....is a fear projection, but I understand.  I believe we will be better than that.

It's a reasonable projection.  Not fear, because we have to temper our expectations for this team.  Four winning seasons will do that to you. 

Posted

Y'all tell me how the water feels around game 4 and I will consider jumping in.

2 people like this