Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALL IN

81 posts in this topic

Posted

things seem different this year, but i can't go all in yet. i need to see it in real games. the buggest concerns I've had were with rivera and shula and their in game management and decision making. I've got to see it to believe it. i need to see the changes in live action when it really matters to be all in.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll drink the koolaid. OHHHHHHH YEAAAAH

3 people like this

Posted

I just bought my first regular season tickets and it is against the seahawks. I will continue to buy more.

3 people like this

Posted

All this optimism is disgusting

. :ass:

1 person likes this

Posted

I bought season tickets this year and still need to take out a loan to cover my final semester's tuition.

I done been all in hyuh! D:<

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I'm going to use about 280 of my tuition refund check to get panthers tickets for later in the year. Hopefully by then we will be screaming Super Bowl because we actually sweep the Falcons and taints.

I'm always all in. Watch every game all the way to the end, no matter how painful.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't want 8 or 9 wins. If we only reach that plateau I feel like we didn't reach our full potential. This is our year to be a powerhouse not just a little puny 9 win team.

Posted

Y'all tell me how the water feels around game 4 and I will consider jumping in.

This is pretty much how I feel about it. I'll still be at every home game but I have to see it. Not ready to push all my chips to the center of the table. The panthers are one team you can't bet on or against you just never know.

Posted

Y'all tell me how the water feels around game 4 and I will consider jumping in.

Yep..

This is pretty much how I feel about it. I'll still be at every home game but I have to see it. Not ready to push all my chips to the center of the table. The panthers are one team you can't bet on or against you just never know.

...and yep. I still think we are a year away from being really good. I believe in Gettleman and what he's doing. I think he has a plan for long term success. I just don't think we're quite there yet.

Posted

THISSSSSSSSSSSS

Posted

Pie for the enthusiasm... Nice change of pace from the depressing thread about low points

Posted

Good post, LP.

I'm all in. Honestly, it's the only way I know how to be.

And kudos for "Boston Boss" :lol:

2 people like this

Posted

I have a friend who is a Clemson fan (YUCK!) and all she can say is "ALL IN!"

Sorry ... the phrase has been spoiled for me by those ratty orange kitty cats.