Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALL IN

81 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I have recently been inspired by 2 players....Jake and Smitty.  Nice duo, eh?

If you have not read the recent thread on Jake or the one today on the Smitty interview you should...and give pie to the OP's.

Jake....he was all about heart...he contributed so much to this team.  Smitty...so much heart too, and he had to mature...he seems to have accomplished that.

Smitty is an expert on this team....liked what he had to say.

So....my mantra for this year is ALL IN.

Smitty seems to believe....good enough for me.  He has not taken out an ad, but it sounds like he believes.

I think this team will surprise some people.

I will be at as many home games as possible.

Even though I have been critical in the past.....I hope Rivera is our coach for a long time.

I hope Shula has found his time and place.

The Boston Boss seems to be our man.

In other words...I am ALL IN. Be there or ....why are you here?

I M ALL IN!!!

Posted · Report post

You guys are all amateurs

I'm going to sell my kidney and use all the money I get from that to put it all down on the panthers to win it all against the odds in Vegas. Nobody's more all in or a bigger fan than me!
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

I'm going to be cautious and only stick my tip in...

I might go all in...

had to do it....

I feel ashamed.,

Posted · Report post

You guys are all amateurs

I'm going to sell my kidney and use all the money I get from that to put it all down on the panthers to win it all against the odds in Vegas. Nobody's more all in or a bigger fan than me!

Nah I got you beat. I just sold both of mine. I don't feel well....

Posted · Report post

lol i bought three kidneys for a song and then sold two of them to buy PSLs and then ate the third one to appease the Zortigast the football god.

I'm a bigger fan than anyone!

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Nah I got you beat. I just sold both of mine. I don't feel well....

Well you should know I sold my right lung and put that money on the panthers to win it all in 2009. Also I cut my right leg off and gave it to a homeless person who needed it because he was a panthers fan
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

If we fix our offensive line before the regular season, then I might be all in.

Posted · Report post

"ALL IN" was Auburn's mantra during the 2010 Championship year.  Then Gene Chizik used it as the beginning of the title of his

book about the BCS Championship.  We saw what happened to Chizik and Auburn next.  All downhill from there. 

Posted · Report post

Yeah, think 8-8 or 9-7 is reasonable for this team could be worse depending on how the OLine holds up. Next year should be money since I see us drafting 2 OT not to mention where finally have all our draft picks to add depth. I see Beason & Stew being gone next year.

Posted · Report post

Ya know, the last two years I wanted the panthers to win, sure, but I was also worried about Cam's stats and him just leading hte team and doing well. I wanted the defense to get sacks and picks, and just dominate the other team. I wanted the panthers to come out every sunday and put on a show.

Now, I don't care how it happens. I just want the win. Stats and records be damned, the time for that is over. Win, by any means neccesary.

Why am I here? To believe and watch the team win. Lets do this.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I totally agree with the ALL IN philosophy.  Why not really??  Because you might be disappointed?  Or we might underperform???  So what???  Ever been disappointed before??  Think it isn't going to happen again?  It is like people who say they will try to do something.  All they are doing is hedging their bets in case they fail or giving them permission to make a half hearted effort.  You don't try.  You either do it or you don't.  If you don't then you can recommit to do it or stop doing it.

Same with being All IN. This whole I am going to see what happens is crap really.  You either root for them or you don't.  Now if you ask me to predict their final record then waiting until the bye might make sense if you are trying to be accurate or have money on it.  But to say you are all in as far as rooting for them and believing in them is really a leap of faith.  You do or you don't.  If they suck then there is always next year.  If they do great, then you can say you were around for the whole ride, not a bandwagoner at the half way point.

Choose. All In or out.  Halfway is like sitting on the fence.  You just get splinters where you don't want them.  It isn't safe or even fun.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

lol i bought three kidneys for a song and then sold two of them to buy PSLs and then ate the third one to appease the Zortigast the football god.

I'm a bigger fan than anyone!

Zortigast is a aham.

Idrabmol is the real one, along with the archangel Neddam.
1 person likes this