Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If we make the playoffs who deserves the glory?

63 posts in this topic

Posted

sorry. which one are you? i have the memory of a goldfish.

@coolinmeyers I'm a good follow lol

1 person likes this

Posted

yes. me = @panther_ray

at least for panther related stuff. i have 6 different accounts.

what the fug yo...  I mean, I get it if this were humble_dew stalking Hayden, but 6 accounts?  lol

Posted

Everybody on the team.

Posted

what the fug yo...  I mean, I get it if this were humble_dew stalking Hayden, but 6 accounts?  lol

i have a couple that i use for news stuff and a few for business things. i don't really have a  personal one where i talk about shirts i buy from goodwill or what it was that gave me the squirts this morning.

Posted

isn't this a question you ask after the fact?  or are we supposed to be guessing who we think is the main reason we get there?

Posted

If we make the playoffs it will obviously be because of our epic troll job on Dame Dameshek and the greatest uni contest. We will go 4-0 in the blacks because of how inspired the players are from wearing them, propelling the Panthers into the playoffs and sealing The Huddle's place in history as the inspiration for what will be come to known as the greatest football team ever to take the field in the greatest uniforms ever witnessed. The team mantra will henceforth have an addendum to "Keep Pounding" which reads "...and Keep Huddling!" The Kraken will visit the home of every single poster on the huddle, kill those who are Redskins fans or trolls, and kiss the rest of us on the lips. Now, as we all know, a Krakens kiss blesses the recipient with 12 hours of Kraken power and when we make love to our wives that night little do we know we will be breeding a future generation of Krakens who will dominate the NFL and eventually take over the world.

I like that, almost as much as nfl.com took down the results as soon as it was over.  sore losers

Posted

Let's make it out of preseason before we start talking playoffs.

Posted

Hurney.

Agreed. If we make the playoffs ALL the credit goes to Marty. :phew: 

Posted

If our GM gets some oline help and we make the playoffs, then he gets the kudos. With the cap magic and his other moves so far he has really been impressive.If the oline isn't addressed and we crap the bed...that's a problem. I cannot

see us going very far hoping on a wing and a prayer for no injuries and relying on the depth we have now.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ok this topic has some more relevance now.

I'll stick with my op and say they both deserve credit but more should go to Riverboat

Posted

Honestly?

Rivera & Cam, cuz when we lose, they catch the heat. So it's only fitting they get the glory for the wins.

Posted

The answer is C -the lack of Chud...