Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruthVsComfort

Religious People Are Less Intelligent Than Atheists, Concludes New Study

A quick search will reveal I listed just listed an office building at $1.49 M and Vacanf land zoned BC-1 for $875k just this morning, not exactly boarded up shacks and over $100k in commission when sold. FAIL!

What the F**k does this have to do with anything in this thread? Seriously go back to smack so I can totally ignore you.

wonders where agnostics fit into the study...but I really don't care enough to read it

Probably included with the atheists as they should be

You either believe an all powerful god created everything or you dont

Probably included with the atheists as they should be

You either believe an all powerful god created everything or you dont

No...it was simply a direct comparison.  The study's intent wasn't going to worry about them....and you can discern the intent of the study however you want. 

No matter what you say, I'm still going to wear my black panthers t-shirt on sundays during the season.

This Black Panther t-shirt?

6068_ezr.jpg

Agnostics= Atheists with no balls

I do not know if there is a deity of some kind or not.  I have no evidence of it, I don't live my life as if there is or not, and while I personally don't think that any supreme being or beings created the universe and everything in it, I'm not going to tell you positively I know no such deities exist.  Meh.  I just don't think I can personally know if deities do exist

I do not know if there is a deity of some kind or not.  I have no evidence of it, I don't live my life as if there is or not, and while I personally don't think that any supreme being or beings created the universe and everything in it, I'm not going to tell you positively I know no such deities exist.  Meh.  I just don't think I can personally know if deities do exist

You can get more technical if you really want to, but as far as 99% of the public is concerned you are completely atheist

You can get more technical if you really want to, but as far as 99% of the public is concerned you are completely atheist

Yes, well, that isn't really saying much for the general public. ;)

Same here brother.

That is why I don't ridicule or judge those who believe whole heartedly those who don't.

Live your life the right way.....

I do not know if there is a deity of some kind or not. I have no evidence of it, I don't live my life as if there is or not, and while I personally don't think that any supreme being or beings created the universe and everything in it, I'm not going to tell you positively I know no such deities exist. Meh. I just don't think I can personally know if deities do exist

Who the fug cares if it's knowable or unknowable. Do you believe in a deity?

Who the fug cares if it's knowable or unknowable. Do you believe in a deity?

belief in =/= belief in the existence of

belief in =/= belief in the existence of

those are the same thing in this context

theist= you believe in the existence of ___.

If the answer is yes you believe, you are a theist. If you don't believe, you're an atheist.