Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are you guys looking for tomorrow night?

71 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Coming home and hearing that we wiped the floor with the iggles and that everyone looked exceptionally well.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Want to see Norman do what he did versus the Bears consistently. Not saying he has to get a pick, but just playing tight, physical and looking like a starting corner.

Agreed....Consistent pass coverage is something we've (obviously) lacked. However, with our front seven showing dominance, he could be primed for a competetive year in the league for INT's.

I'm also envisioning Mitchell laying the wood on Vic as he tries to scramble toward the edge as the pocket collapses.

Posted · Report post

i want to see cam lead at least one legit drive, person says starters could play the entire first half

Posted · Report post

Run the ball well
Stop the run
Pressure the QB
Oline/Offense looks great as a unit

Posted · Report post

My colostomy bag......

Or my car keys.....

....is it looking for Godot or waiting for Godot?

In all serious ...Brandon Williams and Barner.  Future is so bright...

MI0001329503.jpg?partner=allrovi.com

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

1) Cam making good decisions and leading the offense on a scoring drive. No turnovers

2) Norman balling out (1 int)

3) Gettis making plays

4) Our RG's looking solid

5) Amini improving on last weeks less than steller outing

6) Our rookie DT's stopping the run and generating some pressure

7) Melvin White playing well

6) Mitchel showing he deserves the starting S spot

7) Barner holding on to the ball

8) Adams making some plays in the return game

9) D forcing 3 and outs

10) No injuries

11) Shula looking like a decent OC

12) B. Williams continuing his solid play

Posted · Report post

If you are out of the viewing area and cannot watch the game, shoot me a message and ill be glad to help you out!

Posted · Report post

1) No injuries

2) Lots of runs by our offense

3) Kraken to have a couple of sacks since LT Jason Peters won't play

4) Iggle fans to put the @ss in classless

Posted · Report post

I am with CRA.  I am interested to see how we fair against this uptempo offense.

Seeing what Gettis does.

I got to admit this has been one of the most difficult preseasons ever as far as who I think will make the team. Especially WR. I have had just about every combination you can think of.  I think if Gettis has a good game We'll have 1-5 locked in at WR.  Smitty, LaFell, Ginn, AE, Gettis and if we keep 6.  Last spot is still up for grabs.   COME ON Bersin..lol

Posted · Report post

Kugzilla will play?

Posted · Report post

Maybe we should bring Foxy back.....everyone seems to be in such a rush for our big play offense to become so conservative. While we are always conservative in preseason.....I fail to see why people want Cam Newton and a ball control O.

Williams, Stewart, Barner & Tolbert: i don't expect a pass happy offense. I would like us to create our identify based on the players we have. Control the game with the run and kill opponents with the pass. Create a balanced offense with ball control. We know that Cam can throw, we don't know that we can run. I'd like to know that before preseason us over.  

Posted · Report post

I'd really like to see Star do well.  Him and short... actually the front four in general.  We put a lot of picks into it this year.

The other bits and pieces are interesting but I think the front four are the bigger deal as far as our win-loss record will be concerned.