Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Official Panthers at Eagles Gameday Thread

994 posts in this topic

Lol Munnerlyn had a wall and was too busy juking nobody.

man...the running game is the only facet of our team that has looked remotely good tonight.

Run game hasn't looked good. Occasionally, Williams makes something out of nothing. Zero holes. That is why we were wildly inconstant all last season running.

Pass looked good early on.

all you guys being negative will make Cam sign with the Cowboys.

I can honestly say the level of going full retard in here has reached critical mass, I no longer feel the need to have brain cells killed in here anymore tonight so with that said good nite.

I think you should enjoy football and stop letting such things affect you so much

Horton is doing work!

I'm concerned at how bad the Eagles looked last week versus this week. It does seen like there was some game planning involved for them

The Eagles defense looked bad...but their offense put it to the Patriots.  They put up 450 yards, alot of which came against 1st stringers.  And the Pats defense is supposed to be a pretty decent unit.  

Are you retarded? If we were winning no one would be complaining

Hahahhahha idiot. They drove EASILY down the field on us 4 out of 5 drives and crossed the 50 on the other. We just went 3 and out vs their second unit. No one gives a damn about the score. We look like poo.

Keep watching and u'll understand football one day

Backup d looked better then the 1's

Sent from my Motorola Galaxy s3 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app