Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fitty76

Wow! Did anyone see this Madden/Sunday Ticket deal from Amazon?

64 posts in this topic

Where did you hear that the sunday ticket will not be on the PS3 this year?

Where did you hear that the sunday ticket will not be on the PS3 this year?

PlayStation has confirmed to IGN that NFL Sunday Ticket will not return to the PS3 this season. A PlayStation representative did not elaborate as to why the app won't be returning, but Microsoft did make a point of touting its partnership with the NFL for the Xbox One back in May.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/14/no-nfl-sunday-ticket-for-ps3-this-year

i don't need sunday nfl ticket.  i get all the panthers games and after that i just watch the nfl redzone channel when we aren't playing.  madden sucks balls every year now, i CAN'T cave and buy it this year

2 people like this

yea saw that, that stinks thank god for HDMI input on the laptop can feed it to the big screen.

From the FAQ:

Do I need a DirecTV subscription to access NFL Sunday Ticket?

No, it's not necessary to have a DirecTV subscription. Each Anniversary Edition includes a code that can be redeemed to access the full 2013 regular season (17 weeks) of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices.

There you go. $99 for the whole season, web only.

Sounds legit. I already have madden preordered at GS, but this is a steal really.

does amazon ship in time for release date or do they provide digital download for it?

i don't need sunday nfl ticket.  i get all the panthers games and after that i just watch the nfl redzone channel when we aren't playing.  madden sucks balls every year now, i CAN'T cave and buy it this year

I'm done with first row, I'd rather take a bullet then do one more season with that. And when you live in Tenn, you get to watch the top of the line football action that is Titan football, not Panther.

It sucks, I was gonna finally do PS3 sunday ticket this year and then.... LOL XBOX NOW!!! ugh.

So yeah, I'll be doing this. I want to watch Panther football. Not Panther highlights.

does amazon ship in time for release date or do they provide digital download for it?

If you have Amazon Prime you can probably guarantee you'll get it on or the day after the release date ($3.99 One Day Shipping, free Two Day). If you go with their free shipping, it'll probably be a few days after the release date. Regardless, you'd have it in plenty of time for the first game of the season as it releases on August 27th I believe. 

I see what you are saying, you can just say you can't get it, and that's that, still kind of odd you have to go that route.  I'd be tempted to buy this, and sale/trade Madden in immediately and that would be like 40-50 bucks for the ticket.